DaGr8Toshiba

It's Been Fun

Before I start I just wanted to say that I couldn't decide where to put this since there is no "I'm Leaving" section of the forum. After thinking it over for 10 seconds I decided that "Announcements" would be best, because let's face it, I'm awesome and anything I do should be considered an amazing announcement(j/k)...buuuuuut moving right along.

For those of you who have a problem reading things that have some length to them I'll state this right off the bat, I'm retiring from the RP world and the moderation responsibilities. There you can stop reading. Don't say Tosh never did anything nice for you.

Now for the rest of you people who can stand to read a little bit I'll let you know whats up. For anyone who I actually talk to outside of this site, you know I put a lot of work in to the RP community and the story lines, and the rules, and pretty much everything. You also know that I'm often irritated by a lot of the people who come through and don't appreciate the work I do, or bitch about the work I do, or demand that I change things, or just do stupid things in general(keep in mind this is outside of my monthly outburst in chat, which is pretty much for show). Eventually that frustration builds up to the point where either the person goes crazy, or they just stop caring. I for one have plain stopped caring. So coupled with the fact that I stopped caring, am pretty busy, am about 3 seconds from an outburst that would put Toshimania to shame and probably get me a nice long ban from chat I have decided to take the mature route. You know, not saying f*ck you all and deleting every RP thread including the rules lol...I did consider it. The mature thing to do in this situation is to hand it off to somebody who you think won't mess it up. No this doesn't mean that I didn't ask certain people if they wanted to take it over because I thought they would mess it up. I just thought others would be better at it if only because I felt they were qualified. Qualified to deal with the people, qualified to moderate everything, and most importantly qualified enough to not be swayed by personal friendships. The person I have chosen is Hisagi, and I hope Isshin accepts that and hooks him up with Mod status ASAP.

Toshiba the character, much like myself isn't dead, but there is a good chance he won't be back anytime soon. Me on the other hand I might be around the same amount. It'll either be that or I won't be here at all in an attempt to break the habit of coming here when I get a free moment.

I want to thank Isshin for not telling me to stfu when I was in his PM's for months trying to get the RP community up and running in an organized fashion, and I also want to thank him for stepping aside and giving me the freedom to do what I wanted with it without worry of him coming in and saying "Nope you can't do that."

Now while I often said I hate you all, I only hated a few of you lol. But overall even despite your annoying tendencies I liked RPing and talking with most of you...YES that includes Anti AND Kumo who are really cool people if you look past their initial fuckery and talk to them. And last but lot least Special thanks to Kaylynn, Hisagi, Hollow, Kam, Kenshin and Lenny. For always finding a way to write up something interesting enough for me to maintain interest in what way going on here, as well as being good friends that I've never met....oh yeah Cpt. Lonewolf, Alleryk(Ikkaku), Tanjui(Tanju) and SirSephiroth(Kenpachi Zaraki)also made chatting on here hella fun back in the old days of SOTK.

Wow that sort of turned into an awards acceptance speech there didn't it? lol.

Anyway I'll see you guys around. One.

PS.

If I come back and catch you all RPing something stupid I will come out of retirement for the soul purpose of killing you all. :)

Well I have only known u for a couple of months Tosh. But heck it has been a good three months. Thanks for all you have done for the RP community and hopefully we will see iu one day.

Good luck with all your future Endeavours.

I almost didn't believe it when I heard you'd finally kicked the bucket. So I figured it was the least I could do to drop in and say goodbye.

So, Farewell and Good luck.

P.S. Breaking the habit seems easiest if you go cold turkey.

I never really knew you but I always did admire you for putting up with so much of people's crap. Thank you for giving all of us a great time while it lasted

Are you still here? Jesus.. lol kidding.. I'm ok with Hisagi taking over your RP Mod duties and whatnot. You've done the site a great service with your structuring of the RP section, and although it was never intended to be a major part of this site, it truly became one. It's been fun working with you and I'm sure we'll still see you from time to time menacing the chat or something to that effect.. keep in touch.

Bye tosh I send you good wishes and some bye tacos. You will be missed.

Edited by taco cat

Tosh we will all miss you and as my friends above put we will not say good bye, but cya later and I would cut off both arms if you would stay around. We love ya u crazy Captain Commander. Please keep in touch Tosh later and even though whenever you were around I was mortally wounded I will miss having ya around. Cya old friend/ limb jockey

Yep the good ol' days. But as for the rp world. I think Tosh will be back. He will get bored of harrassing small children or whatever it is he does for fun and return. Until then.. Who knows what will happen..

Oh jesus.. Would've never thought there'd actually be days on BSE where you didnt have the chance to run into a random 'Your a dumb ass moment curtsy of toshiba' Well since i only took the time out to read your post (and isshin among a few others) i'll run the risk of repeating the cycle and saying farewell. Also i hope you find the time to randomly butt in once and awhile because BSE just isnt BSE with out some Toshimania to enjoy every once and awhile. lol any way hope you have success in what ever you decided to put your extra attention into (and that you dont end up killing it) well anyway im not here to ramble so farewell Tosh

i have a feeling iv missd my chance to meet and role play with an ammasing kick ass role player. some one who creates a site as complacaited yet organised as this can only be an apsolutly increadabole role player.

friendly gretting and farewel aside,who should i talk to about all my questions if the big kahoona site creator himself is gone? im a verry stupid noob..i need to have a lot of questions answerd and could use some one to teach me to role play here. this is the first,and awesomest,site iv ever had to use persentages and stuff to battle with.

good bye mister toshiba,i hope some time in the feuture i get the chance to role play with you.ill stop talking now.