Ryu Nakamura

Zenaku's First Mission As A Squad Ten Officer

Zenakus head laid firmly on the pillow as he was sleeping but he was slowly waking up cause every day he always woke up around six am which meant that it was getting real close to that time. Just then there was a large bang on his door so zenaku shot up from his bed and rushed over to his door and opened it to see the 4th seat of his squad standing there with a note pad in hand. " Zenaku Shiba correct." The fourth seat to his squad was a very slender but beautiful woman who went by the odd name of the ogre shzune shinamuri, she had short pink and purple hair that came down to about here eye brows. She had fusha colored eyes and for some reason always looked like she was giving people evil looks. " Yes mam i am zenaku shiba tenth seat officer of squad ten third platoon." Zenaku said as he raised his hand up to his head as he saluted her, he was not really sure what was going on cause this almost never happened unless they was doing a practice drill but there was something different about this one that told the young soul reaper that there was something happening." All high ranking officers in squad ten from tenth seat up is being called in for a emergency meeting, you are to report to the vice captains room by no later then 9 am, sense the vice captain and captain are currently not here the third seat shall be in charge."

Once she was done talking she wrote down something in her note pad then walked away as she headed towards the room of there ninth seat officer of squad ten. Zenaku closed the door to his room and pondered just what it could be that was going on to have the highest ranking members of the squad having to meet. Normally that dose not happen unless there was a war happening or a great threat was needed to be taken out but in that last case would't they just send there stronger fighters out why bother with zenaku who was only the tenth seat and even then he was just the tenth cause he could use shikai and he was good at using kido. So still having time before the big meeting zenaku decided to go take a shower then after that he got dressed but it normally took him a while to make his self look perfect that by the time he was finished he looked at the clock and noticed that it was already 8:30 so he needed to get moving or else he would be late to the meeting. He did not wish to be late to the party seeing as he wanted to make a good impression to the other high ranking members of the squad and being late was not a good start. after leaving his room and locking it zenaku used flash step to quickly make it from where his room was to being now in front of the vice captains quarters so opening the door he walked in only to find that he was still the last one to arrive to the meeting so he went and got in line with every one else.

" Welcome members of squad ten, the reason i have called you all in here is cause we have found three threats inside of the forests, there are two adjuchas level hollows and they must be first found observed then taken out and that is why i have called you ten fighters in here today. I shall be making two teams to go out there and deal with them, first our two team leaders for this mission. They are me the third seat, shizune the fourth sea now when i call out your name you shall step forward and i will tell you which team your going with. First is our 5th seat Mizuki shabana, she shall be with me on this mission, and next is our 6th seat gaizo nobu."

When Iknair spoke his name a large built man walked fowards he had one half of his soul reaper out fit missing on the top half and he had long black hair which he had in a pony tail." Gaizo you shall be in team one with me, next 7th seat Rin abarai." this time a woman walked forwards that had golden hair that was meduim length and she had on some kind of knee and elbow pads on. " Rin you shall be in the second company  with shizune. Next can i have 8th seat haei come forward." The next person to step forwards was a smaller boy looking soul reaper that had dark spiky hair that pointed up almost as if he had been struck by lightning. " Heai you shall be in second company  with Mizuki, next is fukaku kaiba. 9th seat" this time a boy not much taller then heai stepped forward that had short spiky hair that was deep blue. " Fukaku you shall come with me and lastly we have Zenaku shiba tenth seat, you shall go with our forth seat shizune. Now we do not have any idea what these hollows can do which is why i ask that you look on and analyze them first before you go in for the kill cause i do not wish to have any deaths in my squad at least not until our vice captain and captain return but really do not die on me."

iknari said as the two teams formed up and used flash step to vanish from where they was, zenakus team exited the gates that lead into the rukongai districts then kept going until they reached the edge of the forest. From what the report said that the team was handed the hollow that they was looking for was some where in this area but as to the exact location they was not a hundred percent sure which was why this team was formed so that they could go out and deal with the threat that was wreaking havoc around these parts.  " Ahhhhhhhh" Out of no where the squad heard the sound of a beast yell out with a fierce scream, either it was something like a bear or tiger that was suddenly attacked or it was the hollow that they was out looking for and in which case the squad needed to go and check out what it was even if it was nothing more then a false alert.  Zenaku looked over to where shizune was to see what her orders was sense she was the one leading this exposition, she raised her hand and gave the signal to head out so with out a second thought the three soul reapers went in to flash step as they rushed towards the area where they heard the sound. As they approached the area they saw a tall patch of grass so they all hid and noticed that it was indeed a hollow that had made the yell but he was not alone as he had a person in his hands and he was ripping them apart as he was eating them like pieces of chicken wings.  

wc: 1,214

• Like 2

Zenaku and gang just stood there as they could not take there eyes off of the beast that was standing before them, one of the members of the squad could not seem to handle seeing a person being ripped in half so he tossed up his gut which zenaku found to be very unbecoming of a soul reaper. If you could not even handle something like a person dying how are you supposed to be able to save people who are being killed but he would not have to worry about it for to much longer cause the hollow tossed down the broken and eaten remains of the poor soul as he started sniffing the air around him. " I thought they would send some better tasting food my way if i continued to kill off there people." The hollow said as he chuckled before he turned and looked right towards where zenaku and the others was hiding. " There is no need to hide from me soul reaper, my nose is very keen and i know just where you are. I am the king of these forest as nothing can escape from my presence ha ha ha ha. Now how about you come out so we can meet each other properly."

The four soul reapers stepped out from behind the high grass that they was using to hide there selfs and walked out into the open but they managed to stay a good ways away from the hollow cause he was not sure just what this beast was capable of and they did not wish to risk any thing by getting to close to it. " Why have you been causing trouble hollow. We would not have even knew about a aduchjuas level hollow here in the forest if you had just laid low so why attract attention to your self now." Shizune had asked the hollow as she reached down and pulled out two zanpakto from her side, one was a longer normal looking katana but the other one was a little shorter and if zenaku knew his knowledge on swords it was what was called a wikashi which is longer then a short sword but shorter then a normal standard sword that the academy gives you when first starting.  Sense Shizune was drawing her blade Zenaku drew his also and got to the ready to fire a kido spell if he needed to and as they did that the others also drew there swords also and got into a fighting stance. 

" Ha ha ha ha, i always knew that soul reapers was dense as fuck but boy you are stupid, i just said that i wanted better tasting food and from the smell coming off of you trash i would say that you shall make for a decent meal." Getting a better look at this beast zenaku noticed that he had different parts of animals on him, his head and torso was that of a lion. His legs was that of a bull and his arms was of some kind of reptile cause they was covered with scales, he also noticed that the beast had some horns coming out of his head. The lions mane was twisted into braids which all went back to behind his head.  " So your only reason for killing these poor souls was cause you wanted better food....that is the worst thing i have ever heard a hollow utter in my whole life. I shall kill you and make you pay you bastard." The fourth seat shizune did not have any words to speak as she quickly went into flash step then as she got close to the hollow she brought both of her swords down from above her head as she tried to end the fight swiftly but the hollow saw this coming and with one quick motion brought a two sided battle axe up which he used to block her attack. " Im disappointed  in you soul reaper, i would have expected a lot more from a high ranking member of the curt guard squads." 

Just then the hollow took his free arm and he smashed his fish into the midsection of the forth seat shinune and she was sent flying back, she then smashed into the ground and a large dust cloud formed around where she was so he was not able to see if she was dead or how bad she was hurt. " Ha ha ha, trash the lot of ya. I hope you fellows put up more of a fight then she did." the hollow said as he gazed at them with those eyes that burned with hunger and the thought of a good fight also, zenaku could already see that this fight was gonna be a very hard one cause for him to be able to hit there forth seat away like that he had some good perception and strength but there had to be some way for them to handle this hollow with out ending up like shizune.  " Every one i need you to distract that beast long enough for me to do something, it should only take a few seconds but if he sees it then the tactic i have in mind will fail." zenaku said to the other two as he thought about which kido art spell he would need to use, this adjuchas was very strong it was clear on that but even a strong being as this hollow would have a hard time getting back up from a high powered kido spell. The other two nodded there heads as one went in front of him while the second one went behind him. 

He was not sure how well this idea of his would work but he needed to do two things in this fight, the first was to some how by enough time for forth seat to recover enough energy to get back into the fight, while the second was to gather up enough energy to fire off a very power kido that would hopefully take a arm or leg from this hollow he just hoped that he did not have high speed regeneration. But from what he learned in the academy was that it was mostly the higher evolved hollows like the vosto lorde that had that powerful technique but they could never know what these monsters was able to do. Raising his right arm he pointed the palm of his hand towards the menotar  looking hollow and a yellowish golden orb of energy formed in his hand. "Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle!" Hadō # 63: Raikōhō" Just then a beam of yellow energy fired out from his hand as it made its way towards the adujchuas hollow as lightning sparkled around the beam. The hollow must have seen the attack heading his way as he back handed one member of the squad then kicked the other before bringing his large battle axe down as he managed to cut the hado spell in half and each part went past him and they exploded behind him. " Ha ha ha ha ha, lowly soul reaper your tactic was to easily predicted if your gonna get me then you shall have to do a lot better then that. But i shall at least give you points for your attempt cause you actually made my hand tingle." The hollow said as he continued laughing as the three soul reapers gathered back together to figure out a new plan. 

wc: 1,277

twc: 2,491

• Like 2

No matter what they brought out at this beast it seemed that he continued to push them aside as if they was made of nothing but paper but if they did not do any thing at all then they will surely all die here at the hands of this hollow. The only thing that they could come up with was try to tire out the hollow so that he could try to capture the hollow so that he could blast the hollow with his most powerful spell but if he just starts firing off kido spells all willy nelly then he would run out of stamina before the fight really started at all. the first thing to do in a situation like this was to not only know what his enemy could do but to also know what his allys was able to do. It was also good to figure out your surroundings so you can fully put together a plan which can reflect on that. There was not many places to hind or to really do much which meant that the only plan they could work on was trying to avoid there enemy attacks and try to get there attacks to land. " What the hell do you think your just standing around for trash, i am hungry and i shall not let my food make a fool of me." It would seem that the hollow was ready for a fight and he showed that by slamming his axe down onto the ground and as he did a shock wave came hurdling towards the three shinigami death gods. The three of them each split off from one another and went on to different sides of the hollows hoping to try and confuse him for any one can only see so many things at one time. 

Zenaku looked at the soul reaper that was positioned right behind the beast and he nodded his head telling the hollow to follow suit and then zenaku raise his hand and voiced out the kido he was gonna use. Bakudo number 11 Horin." Seconds later a yellow tendril of energy shot out from zenaku hand and it shot towards the beast that was when the other shinigami raised his hand and did the same thing." Bakudo number eleven Horin." the other soul reapers energy rope came forwards and it connected to his own rope then seconds later they both was using flash step as they began to wrap the beast up in rope hoping that it would stop him from moving. Zenaku then looked over to the third soul reaper and shook his head and with a quick flash step the third one did some kind of bakujutsu as he unsheathed his sword slashed the hollow then sheathed his sword before a gash appeared at the hollows chest but it was not enough to cut all the way though the hollows large bulky body. " Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, that was a good one soul reapers but if your gonna try and kill me try for the head next time ha." The hollow said before he flexed his muscles and the binding keeping him in place snapped in half and so now they needed to try to think up a new plan. 

Zenaku had a kido in mind that he wanted to use but first he needed to make sure that he used it at the right moment or else using it would be pointless tho he had a few other ideas that he could use. Zenaku decided to use his next idea he had up his sleeve so he used flash step to appear right in front of the hollow as he suddenly placed his hand on the ground. " Bakudō # 21: Sekienton" As he said those words a large puff of smoke shot out of the palm of his hand which surrounded the large hollow and once it enveloped him he used flash step to back away with his arm and index fingers already pointing towards the smoke. " Do it now guys, "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south! hado number 31 shakkaho." Zenaku formed a red ball of energy in the palm of his hand and he looked around and saw that the others was doing the same thing. " "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south! Hado number 31 shakkaho." The second of the squad members did the same incantation as he and a red ball of energy formed in his hands also, zenaku looked towards the third one and he was doing the same thing also." "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!" Hado number 31 Shakkaho."  

Just then the three soul reapers all fired the kido towards the hollow hoping to blast the hollow to pieces but there was a sudden twisting motion happening to the red smoke and then the red kido balls suddenly exploded before it reached the vortex which meant that the hollow did something to make the kido explode before reaching him. The smoke finally vanished as the hollow stood there smiling to his self rubbing his axe. " Come now boys i know you can do better then this, or is your whole ranking system f laud cause so far your strongest soul reaper that you brought along with you had no effect  against me and you guys are nothing more then fly's against a storm. " This hollow that the team was having to go up against was a beast of a hollow as it was like nothing they used was hurting this hollow but there must be something that they could use to fight this hollow and win tho he was not sure how long it would take to figure something out and also he was hoping that they would be able to figure out a plan before they all got killed by this hollow. The only thing that he could think of was to let each fighter attack using there best attribute. " Ok guys i have only one other plan that i can think might work, i need you guys to attack this hollow using what your best at. Abarai i see you have elbow pads and knee pads which i assume your good with hand to hand combat and heai i assume your good with either kido or zanjutsu so i guess just go out there and give them hell. "

The three fighters vanished using flash step as they once again surrounded the large hollow but zenaku could tell that they all had a much diffrent plan this time around which should hopefully work cause if they was thinking of the same idea he was then all three was about to unleash there shikai and put some pain onto this hollow. First up was the young short soul reaper Heai." Bringer of darkness befall all before you Jigoku no hi." The sword that he was holding would suddenly burst into black flames then it spiraled up his arm and back down his other arm as there was now a black dragon of flame, This meant he must be a kido based zanpakto and he must use that dragon to attack with some how but he would soon find out if he watched this guy. Second up was the girl with elbow pads Abarai and if he knew this woman as well as he thought he did then she must be some kind of attack type zan user. " Divine light shine upon me. Seinaru Yoroi" The womans sword suddenly shattered as it would envelop her body in a great shining light that would cause zenaku to shield his eyes but when he looked at her once more she was donned in a golden armor and her sword was no longer a katana but a broad sword like seen in mid evil days.  " I guess its my turn now, so shatter to pieces Wareta Kagami" Just then zenaku zanpakto would shatter and then reform behind him as four mirrors that he would use to defect his enermys attacks with and send them back at them or so he would if his zanpakto would try to work beside just activating into shikai.  

It was now time to attack this hollow with every thing that he had up his sleeve so he would start by placing this hollow into two bakudo then try to finish it off by fireing off his most powerful-est kido he knows so first he raised his two index fingers in front of him. "Carriage of thunder, bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six! Bakudō # 61: Rikujōkōrō"  Just then a spark of yellow energy formed into six long rods of energy and then it suddenly slammed into the med section of the hollows chest and he noticed that he was not able to move so he decided against using the second bakudo and instead he went for using the hado he had in mind. Extending his arms out in front of him zenaku began to chant the incantation for the hado 73 that he recently learned.  Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens." Hadō # 73: Sōren Sōkatsui" As he spoke this hado spell the spell fired out towards the large hollow and sense he was not able to move zenaku could see the fear in the hollows face for not only was it zenaku hado spell that was coming his way but the other two was shooting something towards him also. The small heai fired a black dragon towards the lion hollow and Abari fired a X shaped energy slash towards the hollow. 

The blast was strong enough that it managed to wake the third seat shizune back up from being knocked out, as the smoke cleared they saw that the hollow was not fully killed off yet tho he really should have been. He was missing half his face he had no legs or arms left and half his chest was gone. It was lucky enough that zenaku had a new kido he wanted to try out and it just so happened that it looked like that was a better time then any to try it out. They had all deactivated there shikai so zenaku slashed his sword across the air towards the hollow. Hadō # 54: Haien." When zenaku said that a purple blackish flame shot out from his blade as it struck the hollow, as it did the hollow burst into flame as he disparaged into ashes. " Ok every one we need to go check on team 1 and make sure they have managed to kill there hollow also." The forth seat said so heading into flash step they all vanished and headed towards Ignari and where he was at. 

wc: 1,905

learned hado 54 Haien 1,905/2,000 spiritual wit reducing wc by 200. 

• Like 2

To zenaku it would seem that it was taking forever to reach the third seat of squad ten and his team, which meant that this hollow that his team was going after must have lived in a very far off place. After what seemed like a lot of time Zenaku could sense the presance of his third seat but there was something wrong here, tho he could sense Iknari he could not sense that of the other squad members who had went with him. Was they knocked out? Was this way he could not feel there spiritual pressure. He did not wish to think about it but the other reason he could not sense there presence is cause they had been killed off. They all arrived on the scene but it was one that no one would have wanted to come across, there was a small slender hollow that stood roughly 5 feet tall and he had a tail that was as thick as a large plastic tube. The tip of his tail reminded zenaku of a syringe tip, his body was green and he gave off a evil aura. Looking down zenaku saw that the hollow was holding something in his hand, the hollow would then toss the something over to there third seat who was on his ass looking up at the hollow. Just then zenaku noticed that the something which the hollow tossed over towards the third seat Iknari was a head of one of the soul reapers who accompanied him here on the mission. 

" What a disappointment, to be a third seat in your squad and your still this weak. I do hope your little friends behind you will be able to give me a better thrill this what your little team managed to do. " Iknari suddenly looked behind him as he saw shizune standing there looking at all the bodys that now lay on the ground. Even there strongest members in squad ten was not able to stop this hollow, the reports tho said that this was supposed to be a aduchjas but he could clearly tell that this hollow was and could be only a vosto lorde. The team ran over to there leader on this mission and helped him back to his feet but they could tell that he had already given up, the look in his eyes zenaku could see nothing but pain and despair which meant that if shizune did not try to pick this team up he would have no choice but to pick things up his self. " Every one run, there is no way we can beat this hollow its a vosto lorde these hollows class that of even captains now run." Zenaku did not wish to run, he would rather stay and fight to avenge his fallen comrades but he did not wish to not listen to a order from a higher ranking officer.

They all turned around to run from the hollow but as they turned around there stood the vosto lorde already standing there waiting for them, but turning his head zenaku noticed that he had really not gone any where as the one they was gonna run from was still standing there with a evil grin going from ear to ear.  This made no sense if the hollow was behind them then how did he also get to be in front of them also unless it was not one hollow but really two, the next thing they did was turned left and tried to run that way but again there stood another hollow that looked just like the other two. There was only one thing that zenaku could come to and that was this hollow ability was the ability to allow his self to split apart into many more of his self. The only bad thing with this kind of skill was that it normally cut the users skills in half by how many of the copys they make but if he was able to take out four high ranking soul reapers doing this then by his self he must be very strong. 

wc:688

twc: 2,593

• Like 1

This fight had been going on for a while, each member from the squad which was on the mission was having to fight the main hollow and his clones. Some had to fight the hollow two to one or one on one tho even tho they was split from the main hollows body it seemed that there power was not being effected or it could be that they was and that if they was all together then the main hollows power was to strong. Luckily zenaku had been training his self with zanjutsu and hakuda so he was able to now hold his own against the hollows with out the need to always use his kido spells or abilities which meant that he was getting stronger, tho fighting against this hollow he could tell that what he had now was not enough. The hollow that zenaku was fighting was very skilled and knew how to fight but then again he was a vosto lorde which meant that the hollow had been around for a long time, always having to fight to stay alive or fending off other hollows for territory. He was not sure if the hollow he was fighting was the head of the snake per say or if he was just another clone from the main body, honestly at this point he was not sure and for all he knew the main hollow might not even be here at all and instead could be some where elese as he lets his clones do all the fighting for him. 

Using flash step zenaku managed to dodge the strike which was aimed for his head by the hollow clone he was busy fighting. " You a decent fighter boy, in fact i must say your much better then those of your peers so i wonder just how strong you really are." The hollow clone said as he smiled towards zenaku, tho he was not sure what he meant there was a ranking system put into place for a reason so then why did this hollow think that he was stronger then those around him. Either the others was not using there full power or this hollow was getting weaker from splitting his self apart so much. But what he said continued to hang in the back of his head as he was fighting the hollow. The hollow did not use any weapons as he was fighting the squad of shinigami in fact the only thing that he used to attack with was just his body, he would use his hands to slash and thrust with while he used his tail to stab or whip at them. He wondered if this was how all hollows conducted them selfs when they fought, no that was not right cause it was just a little while back that they was fighting that lion like hollow and he was using a axe to fight with which meant that each hollow like a soul reaper each had there own method of fighting. 

Looking around the battlefield as he was waving in and out of the hollows attacks zenaku noticed that he was not the only one that was having a hard time fighting the hollow but it seemed that the others was actually doing a lot worse then how he was which made what the hollow said before come back to his mind. Was he really stronger then even his third and fourth seats and if he was then why was he still placed at tenth seat, that was when he thought of something. Could it be that his farther had something to do with this, cause for a member that was lower on the rankings they would not be able to take on higher missions and there threat level was kept on par with there rank. Honestly he could see his farther doing something like this and when he thought of this it caused him to get angry but he needed to stay calm in this fight or else he might not be able to walk out of it alive. 

wc: 684

• Like 1

The fight had been going on for a long time now, and so far it did not seem like any one on his squad or even him was being able to get a upper hand. Zenaku also had a idea in his head that some how this clone who is making up the clones might not actually be the original vosto and that the real one was controlling these ones like nothing more then puppets from a safer place so that he did not actually have to get his hands dirty. The only way that zenaku was gonna be able to find that out was if he could some how find a opening in his opponents defense to get a fatal blow in, but the way his opponent was fighting that was gonna be easier done then said for the whole battle zenaku has yet to see a single opening or a flaw in his defense, he can now see why the gotie thirteen was so scared of these monsters cause there power was on par with even the almighty captains. 

The hollow suddenly came in for a attack, he had picked up a zanpakto from one of the dead squad members who had came in to battle with akari, zenaku would block the incoming attacks tho as he did he could feel the monsters overwelming strength he had. The hollow not only had speed,the ability to make clones of him self but now he is also shown to have a fair amount of brute strength. Zenaku wondered just what this hollow did not have cause so far he was skilled in multiple areas and from what he saw no weakness what so ever and honestly this would make beating him so much more harder. Zenaku was tired of playing on the defensive so he decided to attack the hollow with every thing that he could muster and even more. 

Raising his arm zenaku fired four blue bolts of lighting from his index fingers, he thought he would attack with some of his quicker kido to try and catch the hollow off guard, true hado four was not a very powerful kido but if used the right way it could be very destructive. As soon as zenaku fired the bolts of lightning he would use flash step and appear above the hollow as he would sky dive down with a mirror in hand like a disk as he would try to slice the hollows head off. Just then the vaso lorde took the sword in hand that he stole and quickly sliced though all four of his kido like they was made of nothing more then trig from a tree then looked up towards zenaku as he suddenly stepped back from his attack then quickly spun and kicked the shinigami in the ribs sending him flying back some.  Zenaku managed to stand back up from the attack as he reached down and grabbed his ribs with his hand, he was not sure just how strong the hollows physical attacks was but after getting directly hit by the bastards attacks he could tell the hollow was very strong. 

The hollow suddenly raised his arm in front of him and zenaku could feel a dark energy starting to form, he was not sure just what the vosto was planning at first but as he saw the red ball of reiyoku formed in his hand he quickly realized that this damn hollow was about to fire a cero at him. Zenaku had a new kido spell that he wished to try out and honestly this was the best time to try it. Zenaku watched as the attack starting hurdling his way tho luckily it was not very fast which meant that he was not a energy user or far off attacker and that gave zenaku a idea but for now he needed to focus on this cero that was coming his way. Zenaku raised his arms up in front of him as he readied the kido he was about to try. Bakudō # 39: Enkōsen" The spell formed as a spinning yellow fan or shield but as he started spinning the energy that was forming the shield suddenly shattered  into pieces so that left him with only one other option so yelling at the top of his voice he caused the energy from the cero to suddenly vanish as if it was never used in the first place. 

" Oh that is a Fascinating ability you have there young soul reaper, to be able to destroy my cero like you did and cause it to disperse into particles like that was truly a grand scene, but if you think that is gonna let you beat me your surely delusional let alone the thought of actually being able to beat me it really dose make me want to laugh." 

Zenaku could tell by the way that the hollow was speaking that he must of ticked him off as he could see a sadistic look in side of his eyes, but he could not allow that to allude him for he needed to try and figure out a way to beat him. He watched as the hollow came rushing in towards zenaku so with quick thinking he would lunge back as he clapped his hands together. " Bakudō # 62: Hyapporankan " Zenaku would then pull his hands apart as there was now a large single purple rod to be seen but really it was hundreds of smaller rods compressed into one. He would then bring his arm back before he would throw the rod which would then separate into hundred rods as they rushed the vosto lorde, the vosto lorde suddenly was able to dodge all of them before he was now in front of zenaku as he brought the sword down upon him. The only thing that zenaku could think of was to try that bakudo again and see if it would work.   "Bakudō # 39: Enkōsen" once again a yellow disk of energy formed in front of him, but the hollows speed was quicker and he smashed though the shield before it could fully form slashing zenaku across his chest tho luckily even tho the shield was not fully formed it some how lessened the damage that he was able to receive from the vosto lorde attack. 

Zenaku suddenly fell to his knee as he looked at the vosto lorde looming over him, sword in hand raised over his head and like a eagle was ready to swoop down onto his pray for the final strike. But just then as he was about to swing his sword the hollow grabbed his chest and stumbled back. Zenaku wondered what had happened and so he looked around to see that his third and fourth seat was able to work together and beat one of the vosto lorde clones, but his idea he was thinking earlier must have been true cause the body suddenly turned into reiyoku and floated off into the distance towards the woods to the south which meant that all of these hollows they was fighting was nothing more then just clones doing the masters dirty work. But that was when he wondered if the clones get destroyed and there power returns to there original body would these other clones suddenly become more powerful or more weaker, it was hard to really tell until zenaku started fighting the hollow once again but honestly he was hoping that the hollow clones got weaker really cause that way fighting them would become easier and then they could focus of the main guy after they decided to regroup up and form  a plan. But before they could do any thing they must first be able to beat just these clones of the original. 

" Ha ha ha ha ha ha, i see you was able to beat one of my clones, very good work soul reapers, but do not start getting excited now cause you still have 3 more clones to fight, will you be able to beat them then still have enough strength to fight me after you find me. I guess we shall have to wait and see, this is like a game of chess but i seem to have less pawns now to do my bidding so i am down 1 while you guys are down two i wonder how many  more of you shall die before you reach me." 

Zenaku could tell that this was not the clone speaking but the original speaking though the clone like a communication device, zenaku was starting to see how handy this hollows abilities was and wished that it was used by one of there own but it sickened him to know such a powerful ability was in the hands of a stink'n hollow.  But zenaku did not have the time tho to suddenly just be thinking cause the hollow suddenly rushed in towards him, this time around zenaku knew that his kido would work, he was not sure why and could not really explain it but he just knew it would work. "Bakudō # 39: Enkōsen" The shield suddenly formed in his hands as it would block the hollows attack like it was nothing. " Yes it worked, now this should hopefully give me a hand." As he was using the bakudo to block the attack he used his other hand to fire hado four which one went though the vosto lorde leg while the second one went though his arm. 

wc: 1,539

learned bakudo # 39: Enkōsen  1,539- 1,500 Words

• Like 1

Zenaku watched as the shield he projected up vanished into particles of reiyoku, with just three of these hollows clones left to fight zenaku thought that they might have a opportunity to beat them but on the other hand they might become stronger now that one of there clones vanished. Would they stay at the same strength or would they get stronger now that one of there own was destroyed, the only way to tell was to continue fighting the hollow and find out.  " Zenaku do you think that you are gonna be able to beat this strong vosto lorde." The voice of his zanpakto spirit spoke up in the back of his mind. " Hello Kagami its been a while sense we last spoke, and as for your question im not really sure. This vosto lorde is much stronger then any thing that i have ever fought before so its difficult to really tell at this point at the battle. But i think that if i continue to fight this beast then sooner or later the answer shall come to me." Zenaku would say as his mirrors was floating behind him ready to strike if he needed them to. 

The hollow just stood there watching zenaku as if he was looking his pray up and down for any signs of weakness, but sense he was just standing there either the hollow was getting instructions from the main body controlling them or he had yet to find a opening that it could use to attack on. Sense the hollow did not wish to go on the attack then he would so he formed his mirrors together making a large one as he would jump back into it and vanished from sight or at least of that which people could see. Just then another mirror formed behind the hollow as zenaku jumped out from it as he attacked the hollow from behind by shattering a small mirror he formed and now it became small jagged sharp pieces that would rush forwards and slash into the vosto lorde skin. Zenaku would then jump back into the portal mirror as he escaped the back hand the hollow turned and tried to hit zenaku with. Being able to use his shikai abilities really helped to fight hollows with but he was not sure just how well they would work out against this vosto lorde. 

Zenaku would walk out from his mirror a few feet away from the hollow, zenaku would just chuckle as he saw how helpless the hollow was once zenaku actually started to get series. " Whats wrong hollow having trouble fighting some one that has the upper hand." Zenaku was not even able to finish his sentence before the hollow fired a large cero towards zenaku so he formed a large mirror that would adsorb the cero, another mirror would form above the hollows head as his own cero came rushing down onto his head. The attack would destroy the hollow cause it would seem that he had snapped and fired a cero at max power and his own attack was just stronger then his own body. He watched as the energy from the hollow went flying towards the area that had the main body tho now that two had been dealt with that just left two left and with the amount of people that zenaku had on his side beating those hollows would be a piece of cake.  

wc: 557

• Like 1