Angel Yamamoto

Training In Los Noches

Kasei watched as her opponent took to the air. She gave some notice to his ability to use a kids without an incantation but expected nothing less from a vice captain. As the ball of fire came barreling towards her she stepped back out of its direct range, finding no sense of fear when an enemy would have the audacity to use fire on her even without her release active. Once it impacted she used the smoke as cover to leap up into the air at him with such great force and speed it would be hard for even the most well trained eyes to see her as her speed was her greatest asset. Once she got close she aimed two initial punches at his stomach and face with one hand as she used her other hand to conjure a pure white cero for her back up attack. As soon as he either dodged her first attack or it made contact she would move back a few feet and fire the cero at point blank range which would cause severe harm on impact but not enough to be able to kill, she made sure of that.

"Shinigami should learn not to play with fire, that's an easy way to get burned." She would continue to move back after these first two attacks to assess the damage and evaluate Ha's skills more before making her next move.

• Like 3

Unable to react in time Ha took the punches full on as speed was not his primary skill. It was quite an experience to receive the attacks of an arrancar on the level of the Espada. His Kido broken and his body injured he was unable to defend against the oncoming cero. As the Cero consumed his body in its light he fell out of the sky towards the ground covered in smouldering robes. With the lava still beneath him Ha unconscious would be unable to protect himself or seal his zanpakuto as his spiritual pressure had only diminished enough to keep a small area around him under the influence of his abilities.

The slit in Vatto’s eyes narrowed as he continued to be a spectator of what appears to be a very short and unentertaining battle. “Well that’s disappointing, surely he is capable of more than just that,†he says to himself as the Shinigami receives the quick striking blows of his opponent, as well as a cero at close range. “What are you planning, Soul Reaper, and what will you do next mysterious Arrancar.†These were his thoughts as the Shinigami plummeted a short distance to the ground. His gaze would remain sharp and focused on the action for the next few moments could be decisive for either combatant. Lightning clouds still hovered over Bell as she continued to prepare for some sort of attack.

• Like 2

Bells muscles would tense as a throbbing pain ripped through her body , never in her life had she exceeded charging up past a 5th seat she was at 3rd seat by know on the verge of gaining the spiritual energy level of a lieutenant

The ex-facciones would let out a cry like that of a monster in server pain her hair would be flying about in a fit of rage the bolts were know one solid beam of lighting crashing down upon her creating powerful winds and rain the storm cloud spreading out to the point were it would be speeding twoard Vatto the cloud covering everything on the battle feild below and bell at its epicenter of choas

Once she could handle no more she arched her back and let out an ear piercing harpy cry shooting a large torrent of electricity into the sky all the excess power not needed for this fight

As the smoke cleared to show bells knew appearance her eyes know glew a bright yellow with trails of electricity arcing from her eyes and cheeks dancing upon her porcelatattoos her arms know donned what seemed to be lightning bolt tattoos

She would slowly open her sea blue eyes and was not pleased with the site before her she had taken her time charging ready for a good fight and know she had all this power and no one to use it on (were absolon at tho , were fionarro tho , were is badass dandy tho)

"This is pathetic! I go through all the trouble of charging up and I can't fight the guy!?" Bell yelled stomping sending a powerful bolt up in the sky making the thunderstorm she had created worse

She would the shoot a bolt of lightning from her hand that would wrap around the shinigami's whole body but not damage him but give him paralysis of the limbs and reel him in

"I guess I'm gonna be your knew cafe taker for awhile hopefully you like pizza"

Ooc: T^T dandy you were posed to fight me to

Ooc: shhhhhh :P just let me walk away with my new friend be nice and I'll let you all have cookies

• Like 2

From the distance, a figure would approach the scene. As he grew closer his figure would grow more visible to that of the Division Eight Captain. His Lieutenant had seemingly ran off and got himself into an unbearably disastrous situation. He knew what his Vice Captain was capable of, but didn't expect him to do something so pathetic to cause Shiro to come to his rescue. After dealing with another Arrancar who barely managed to escape his grasp, it appeared his own follower disappeared in the sands of Hueco Mundo. Shiro managed to feel the faint presence of his subordinates Reiatsu, leading him to Ha's current position. As he would grow closer to his unconscious Lieutenant, he would notice Ha seemingly being dragged away by an Arrancar. He wouldn't make any rash and immediate decisions as a response to their actions, as he could also spot other Arrancars within his vision, therefore he would play the game of patience. With a cold stare in his eyes, directed towards this person who seemingly wanted something to do with his subordinate, his mood suddenly shifted into something quite unforgiving and distasteful. They showed no hesitation or fear, but a deep sense of reprisal.

"What do you think you are doing with my Lieutenant?" These Arrancars appeared truly hostile as they caused harm to his follower as well as drag his unconscious body without consideration. Such was was a normal act in his eyes, as to Arrancars, Shinigami were generally viewed as their nemesis. Why his Lieutenant could be so mindless to initiate combat with them was beyond his comprehension. "Release him immediately or face the consequences of your actions," he would demand. "If you do not comply, there will be some... complications." Shiro would already have his left hand rested on his Zanpakuto, which was hidden underneath his blue cloak, concealing his actions. Knowing that any moment they could strike given they did not like his presence, he would come prepared to fight if the situation calls for it. He was wary of their response, possibly resulting in combat, but his resolve would remain unfaltered. He did not wish for it to come to this, as it would only become more troublesome for him, but if it was the only resort, he would be left with no other choice.

• Like 4

Kasei watched as her opponent to her hits directly and then began to plummet to the ground. "I hate the rain." She said, irritated as she felt it come down upon her though she gave it little more consideration as she dropped back to the ground to observe the damages she had caused to the shinigami from a short distance, releasing her riatsu enough to keep her feet from burning on the lava. "I think I may have gone a bit overboard." She said with a smile but then looked up to see Bell with a new impressive power though throwing a fit about not being able to fight.

She rolled her eyes and decided to let Bell handle the shinigami as she had no use for him and wasn't very good at nursing others back to health. She then looked surprised to see the captain approaching the scene, keeping her hand on the handle of her blade hoping this would not escalate due to a miscommunication.

"Your lieutenant came here looking to train for his bankai." She waited for him to finish speaking before she began and started walking towards him casually, her crimson eyes locked on the newcomer. "He unfortunately got in over his head before he knew it, but with correct treatment he will be fine, I went easy on him just in case." She hated the captains of the court guard squads with a passion, more than most arrancar due to a unique past with them, though this was not going to stop her from trying to keep the peace in this awkward situation, hoping this wouldn't turn into an incident that could excite the possibilities of a war between shinigami and the arrancars. "If you have any complaints with what happened you can take it up with me."

Ooc: Unless major is going to twitch his unconscious body about or someone is going to revive him I guess we can skip him until someone does or he wakes up on his own. XD

"If you want him so bad you may have him but I was going to nurse him back to health and we mean no harm your second in command came to us asking to fight all lord kasei did was comply" she said calmy as she wiped off the soul reapers face almost motherly like she would quickly put one of her beads in his hair noting it in

"My lightning at the moment is stimulating his cells to hurry along the regeneration process" she would gently set him at his captains feet the lightning rope arc'ing about wildly as it shot back into bell

She would sigh "I've healed the skin and muscle but be gentle with him he has multiple fractures" bell would sigh as she walked over to a rock to watch them depart

Ha twitches his body some. He might not wake up again until he feels like he'd be able to make good imaginative posts again.

ooc: I've be binge watching anime for the past two days and it sucked the life out of me. Guess this is why reading is preferable over tv.

• Like 1

“That damn girl,†Vatto says, crossing his arms as first, strong winds rush at him like a freight train soon followed by the clouds of heavy rain and lightning. It seemed that Bell had finished charging up her attack as the stormed peeked in intensity. Facing the obscurity of the clouds as well as potential damage Vatto begins to drop from the clouds until he regained visibility. He knew that they may already be aware of his presence but hoped that the storm would provide additional cover to the already dark realm.

Bell lassoed the Shinigami as Vatto Forsyth's gaze once again fell upon them, when he suddenly smiled. “Its starting to get a little crowed around here,†he said to himself as a new, cloaked, figure came into view. “Well maybe the excitement isn’t over, I may yet get an interesting show.â€

As Vatto watched on, he could see every detail in which he would focused on but… but his hearing was nowhere as good as his sense of sight. This caused him to move closer in order to hear their conversation. Even still with all the racket from the thunder it was of little use, though he was able to get the jest of what the new Shinigami said, “Return my subordinate or else.†Vatto’s smile widen, as he was certain a fight would breakout. “Or else,†these words from a Shinigami to a Hollow, no Arrancar, would surely cause trouble, even Vatto’s blood begin to boil and he was so far only a spectator.

Vatto was now close enough to hear what was being said but he wished that he hadn’t. “Unacceptable,†he thought to himself as the Arrancar that caused the damage to the first intruder began to explain herself to the new comer and even seemed a little sympathetic for her actions; even going far enough to say that she went easy on him and that with correct treatment would be just fine. Surely it had to be a jest but when Bell too spoke of no ill will towards these Shinigami who, not only penetrated so deeply into Hueco Mundo, have the nerve to not show any signs of respect in their own domain.

He had heard and seen enough, it was now time for him to join the fray. Vatto use sonido to launch himself diagonally downwards, then used the remaining fall to add additional speed to his descent. He initially intended to land abruptly to the side of the Arrancars and Shinigami but once he sees Bell, with her lightning whip, begin to so calmly and willing hand over the beaten intruder, Vatto quickly redirects. With a final sonido Vatto would target the unconscious hostage using whatever amount of speed he could muster and the cover of the raging storm to successfully get there in time.

Landing with a large "thud" a mere ten feet from the blue cloaked Shinigami, Vatto simultaneously coats his right hand with his spiritual pressure and grabs ahold of the end of the lightning whip that was attached to the hostage “rejecting†it; causing the part that wrapped around the Shinigami to disappear. With his left hand he grabbed the hostage by the back of his collar letting him drag in the sand.

Vatto’s eyes, full of rage, hate and discontent, were locked on the Shinigami Captain, though he began to speak to Bell and the other Arrancars. “Pathetic… You two disgrace all of us allowing these worthless beings to enter our home and show such blatant disrespect towards us. Letting them demand what they want and even proceeding to humbly comply. Do you not see the look in this Captains eyes’? It’s the look you give something you’d rather just kill than talk to, cold and empty. And this one,†he says slightly raising his left had then lowering it. “This one had the nerve to come her alone and challenge the both of you in attempt to gain his bankai shows how little he was worried about his health and your strength..."

Vatto stopped talking to the Arrancars, he could easily continue but has already said more than enough to them for them to understand how upset he was. “Captain, tell me why should you so easily be handed back your comrade?" He then bent over and forced the Zanpakuto from its owner’s unconscious hand and tossed it at the feet of the Captain. “There, you can have that. This one currently doesn’t have a use for it,†he says sarcasticly, hoping to enrage the Soul Reaper standing before him.

Abilities used:

Sonido Master – Vatto's power of rejection gives him no need for regeneration. So upon becoming an Arrancar he sacrificed his natural healing powers. Instead of increasing his strength like most Arrancar that did this, Vatto Forsyth increase his speed instead making him among the fastest in all of Hueco Mundo. His raw speed and pure agility alone makes him a frightening adversary.

Rejection touch - Vatto's power of rejection allows him to reject a targets power based abilities as long as he is touching them or said ability. Once contact is broken the target regains their abilities but as long as a connection is maintain so is the "rejection." In Vatto's unreleased form he can extend this only five feet in every direction around him.

• Like 4

Shiro would now be surrounded by multiple Arrancars, each seemingly questioning his rather sudden appearance into the fray. A new face would appear shortly after his very own arrival, throwing the blade of his follower next to his feet and dragging his unconscious body in the sand after preventing his Lieutenant from being safely delivered to him. Shiro wouldn't set his vision on the blade in his proximity, but would place a glare at this newly approached Arrancar displaying what appeared to be some sort of domination of another's spiritual power. He didn't focus too much on the specifics, but it slightly intrigued him. "That weapon is of no use to me anyways. It appears he still hasn't mastered his skills as far as I am concerned. As for why he should be released, I'm very sure you understand and don't need an explanation. So lets cut to the chase, shall we?" Shiro could sense the hostility coming flowing from them, but it was the least surprising. Of course this was to be expected as his kind wandering these sands was unseen and viewed as hostile to those who inhabited it. He wished to get this situation resolved with the least amount of hassle put forth as possible, without the need to resort to violence.

Shiro lowered his aggressive stance after seeing it was his Lieutenant being a numbnut once again, causing all this ruckus, face-palming and shortly after releasing a light sigh. He was still unsure if they were lying, but in the end it seemed like something his Lieutenant would undergo without Shiro overseeing his activities. Ha was a loose canon that was full of trouble and chaos if not being under supervision. "As you can see... my Lieutenant isn't exactly the smartest, nor the brightest. You have all just witnessed this firsthand." He would pause shortly and scratch his head before continuing his conversation. "It appears my judgement was misguided. Without knowing the context, it seemed as if there had been an incident. I could take no chances. I wish to retrieve my Lieutenant and no longer meddle in your affairs as I have other matters to attend to, such as leaving this place immediately to tend to his wounds. Hopefully he has learned his lesson after this event." Even after saying this, he would continue to remain on guard. He wasn't one to trust others, other than himself, but he hoped they would comply with his request without making this complicated.

• Like 3

Kasei was never one to listen to herself being degraded by her superiors as she had a short attention span for it and by the time he was halfway through speaking to her she was already admiring the ever growing storm around her. "I wonder how long that girl is going to keep this up." She spoke to herself as she hated getting wet more than anything else. Unknown to anyone else, she kept this short attention span to such things as they were known to trigger her faulty personality, so to prevent an unbiased attack of everyone in the vicinity she kept this up until he began to speak to the captain, that's when her attention was brought back to the fray.

She listened to the two exchange words as the captain seemed to apologize for his lieutenant's actions though she couldn't shake the feeling of her hatred towards him as a captain. She could agree with her superior that any shinigami should be killed on sight if they came this close to Los Noches and decided the time for fun was over. She had only entertained the lieutenant out of her own boredom lately but had now felt the moment had passed. She grew a devious smile as she walked over to Vatto but kept her eyes on the shinigami he was now dragging. "How about we come to a compromise?" She then turned her head to the captain. "You can have your lieutenant back, but we get to keep a piece." She pointed her hand at one of his subordinates arms. "A little something to remember us by and a reason for neither of you nor your friends to ever come here again expecting such a warm welcome." This was Kasei's true nature when it came down to it. She exercised a casual composure daily but when the need arose she would do anything to hinder the soul society.

• Like 3

Bell eyes sparked her power now had stronghold in the air and danced upon the sands if she so wished she could draw all this spirit energy In and detonate it wiping herself and these espada ,captain and the lone vice captain from existence using her body as a catalyst for the attack but she wasn't that desperate or looking to kill anyone she would meerly watch

The rain began picking up how they ignored it no idea but it was funny to watch the rain had fallen on the sand so much areas had become quicksand and it seemed like no one noticed what they were know standing in bell was perched on a rock looking up at the sky but keeping an eye on the group she had lost control of her storm and know it was growing exponentially and lighting began hitting the sand with the force and power of cero's in the far off distance clearly visible to everyone

Bell would sigh her electricity was still in the vice captain if he wasn't moved soon he would be struck by the lighting and be destroyed she would sit idly by (you have 5 posts to resolve this before he is struck and incenrated)

The Captain before him replies but not the in the way he had hoped. Instead of getting enraged the Captain seemed to remain calm and changed the way he initially approached the situation. No longer did he demand anything from the Arrancars but now, now he asked and even began to converse with them like they were more than mere trash to be disposed of; just barely though. “The Shinigami sure are good actors. It pisses me off for them to think us so gullible,†Vatto thinks to himself.

Just as Vatto was about to respond to the Captain’s request, the unknown Arrancar that battled the lieutenant approached and interjected her opinion…

â€And what’s your name,†he asked female Arrancar? “This is more like it, though I would opt to kill him,†he thinks to himself as his opinion of her improves slightly. In his views she was now acting more like how a member of their race should, especially the strong.

The altered Bell sat perched on a near by rock, for a brief second Vatto turns attention to her. “Bell, this rain is quite an annoyance. Can you do anything about it?" he asked though he gave her no time to reply as once again he immediately locked eyes with the intruder, refocusing on the Captain. The rain was getting worse, turning into a monsoon, even forming spots of quicksand.

“What to do Captain, what to do? Vatto said as these words fell meaningless off his lips for he already decide what his plan would be. Currently they had a Shinigami officer as their hostage and before them stood and even higher ranked officer of the Gotei 13, a Captain. It appeared that today would be their lucky day. If they managed to capture both of them alive the benefits could be astronomical after they were interrogated. This would also prove his worth and importance to the Espada, two birds one stone.

With is left hand Forsyth raised the limp body of the lieutenant from the muddy ground that he was soaking in. Like a blur his right hand cut upward through the air and the unconscious Soul Reaper’s right side, relieving him of his right arm. As the arm flew through the air, Vatto covered in water down blood, hurls the one armed lieutenant like a speeding bullet at the Captain only a mere ten feet away. He knew the Shinigami were more civilized and compassionate towards they’re friends and comrades, often dropping their guard to check on another one’s well being in the midst of battle; and this was what Vatto hoped to take advantage of.

As the lieutenant’s body sped at his commander, Vatto disappeared from sight using sonido. If all goes as he planned the Captain would have no choice but to catch his incoming subordinate. In that moment Vatto would reappear behind the Captain and place his left hand on the Captains left shoulder where he would proceed to dig his sharp nails into his flesh locking hold; with his right hand already placed on his Zanpakotu, he unsheathes it slashing, diagonally upwards, at his opponents back, not to kill but to immobilize him. The moment Vatto would make contact with his target any power based moves became “rejected†ensuring they couldn’t escape his grasp using shunpo.

As we all know life doesn’t go as planned. If the Captain dodges his comrade tossed at him Vatto would still unsheathe his Zanpakotu and slash upwards this time bisecting the unconscious Shinigami killing him. If the Captain manages to recover the thrown body and escape Vatto’s grasp, he would stand with his Zanpakuto drawn ready for battle, as he would not let them escape uncontested.

Abilities used:

Sonido Master – Vatto's power of rejection gives him no need for regeneration. So upon becoming an Arrancar he sacrificed his natural healing powers. Instead of increasing his strength like most Arrancar that did this Vatto Forsyth increase his speed instead making him among the fastest in all of Hueco Mundo. His raw speed and pure agility alone makes him a frightening adversary.

Rejection touch - Vatto's power of rejection allows him to reject a targets power based abilities as long as he is touching them or said ability. Once contact is broken the target regains their abilities but as long as a connection is maintain so is the "rejection." In Vatto's unreleased form he can extend this only five feet in every direction around him.

• Like 2

Perfect. The other arrancar had come into range of him unable to resist a fish seemingly caught on the hook. The price for it, an arm was insignificant. It was all over now. Ha had been thrown towards his Captain but he would never reach him as his true ability was already activated.

"The time for bloodshed has passed" Ha said, but not through his mouth but through the minds of everyone there. The three arrancars, Ha, and his Captain regardless now would be affected by his greatest shikai ability.

Rikudo Rinne was activated as the light from Ha's zanpakuto emitted a pure white glow that encompassed the entire field. All of the people there would vanish in light and the sands of Hueco Mundo would lay undisturbed as all of them were no longer in Hueco Mundo.

All participants would find themselves in an area of pure white where there was no trace of anyone else. Shiro would not find Ha speeding towards him nor would Vatto find himself behind Shiro. For they were now light years apart and on the verge of an important decision.

"Welcome to the cross roads. All of you now will be subject to my power Rikudo Rinne. Through it you will all migrate to hopefully a better future." Ha stated in a disembodied voice to Vatto, Shiro, Bell, and Kasei.

"You are hereby given the gift of six options that will determine how you get out of this.

The first is..Gakikai

Then Jinkai

Jigokukai

Chikushokai

Shurakai

and finally Tenkai" The voice said to everyone with a monotone. The six names mentioned would be the only choices provided, all decisions are final, and there was no way to escape this cross roads dimension without deciding on one of the six. Anyone who tried would wander around in space indefinitely.

"You only get to pick one of the six I mentioned. Once everyone has picked only then will you be permitted to return to Hueco Mundo. I suggest you choose...thoughtfully." Ha's voice finished with his explanation. There would be no further explanation of the six choices for it was a greater gift not even bestowed a newborn child for even such an innocent pure soul does not get to choose its parents.

"Your time to decide..is now" Ha's voice stated.

Ha himself alone in the vastness of space sat quietly pondering his choice of the six options provided. Totally alone Ha meditated quietly to relieve the pain of losing his arm.

Ability used

Rikudo Rinne

Description: Ha's Zanpakuto shines with the brilliant white light of the universe and consume everyone present. Thus everyone on a particular battlefield will leave from it. In this case we've all left Hueco Mundo and are now somewhere else in the universe. A specific point called "the cross-roads" where a soul's fate is decided. The decision rests solely on each person making their decision. Once everyone has chosen one of the six options provided then the necessary details will be revealed on how to proceed.

Pick one of the six options provided below.

Multiple people may pick the same option.

Gakikai

Jinkai

Jigokukai

Chikushokai

Shurakai

Tenkai

• Like 3

Bell herself was a actually not within ear shot of the group she was a fair distance off on a rock , (ask more about detail but that is my fault) bell had already been pushed back to the outskirts of the battle feild first by Vatto and then she had traversed to a rock to specatate

Before she saw a light

One

She's either not affected for being out of range

Two

I call BS

Three

I play through be aware I'm beating that ass like an African drum!!

7483f80f1b552b9a6d601b2a6f13d10d22d1177d0bc48f5852452605ccaea556.jpg

Edited by jazmin

Shiro stood straight as they would seemingly undergo a compromise. Under normal circumstances he wouldn't hesitate to eliminate his sworn enemies, but with his valued subordinates life on the line, he was forced to reconsider violence as a last resort. This compromise the Arrancars would suggest involved Ha losing his very own arm, a price to pay for his actions. He would grit his teeth after hearing them speak as if they were the victims. They were in fact the bullies, trying to provoke him to get what they wished out of this ordeal, but he refused to walk away empty handed. As a Captain of the thirteen court guard squads, he would perform his duty. No longer would he let them get what they wished, ready to initiate in combat. "You put him in an unconscious state, and even if he has caused no permanent damage, you wish to take off his arm? Pathetic..." he thought in his mind as his hand would reach for his Zanpakuto, ready to draw his blade along with preparing to kick his Vice Captains blade up to his hands reach, to use it as his secondary weapon. In this instant the male Arrancar would propel his Lieutenant in his direction and launch a Sonido attack from his rear. Shiro was perceptive enough to read the incoming attack, but an attack from behind would mean that he would have to turn around immediately to parry this attack and sacrifice getting hit by his flying Vice Captain.

He could avoid the attack, but this would mean that if he moved out of the way his subordinate would likely be the one getting sacrificed. Both were unlikely results he wished for, seeking to retrieve both his Lieutenant and avoid the incoming attack. This would allow him to make a timely escape, or eliminate them now that he got what he truly desired. He would only have one option, but he would be unable to react in time to achieve his goal. Occurring simultaneously, it appeared as if his own subordinate had laid a trap as even himself would be absorbed into a spectacle of light. It appeared he finally regained consciousness and was capable of performing with one arm. Even Shiro was unaware of all that was going on, as Ha had never revealed such an ability in his presence. Appearing within an endlessly white realm, he was rather intrigued with the results as it appears that maybe Ha had made progress as his Lieutenant and wasn't totally useless any longer as his aide. "Well this is interesting, but why did I have to be dragged in as well," Shiro would mutter as he began to look in all directions while hearing the voice of Ha, almost as if he was an entity ruling this realm from the shadows. "Probably not a direct way out," he would think to himself as he sighed. Nothing else was in sight, not even the Arrancars who were previously within a few blades lengths, but he assumed due to the speech of his Lieutenant that they were somewhere else in this space along with him. The voice rang from nearly every known direction, therefore he couldn't pin point its location, but Ha spoke of six different possible choices that one could choose from. Each would supposedly have a different outcome. Shiro would choose one at random as even if he stood and took the time to decide, he wouldn't come to a conclusion. He would shrug before choosing one. "Shurakai... I guess. Lets just get this game over with." Shiro would start looking around for any signs of activity once more, to ensure he was truly safe from any sort of danger in this unknown place.

• Like 2

Vatto prepared for his next attack as he sonido, but as he reappeared the Captain and everyone was gone. Or to be more correct Vatto was whisked off somewhere, as nothing was familiar. Las Noches and the pale sands of Hueco Mundo were now replaced by an all white scenery that appeared to stretch indefinitely. “What the…†Vatto thinks to himself as he sheathes his half drawn sword. As he turn and looked all around lieutenant Ha spoke telepathic to them…

“This will certainly cost you more than a limb,†Vatto says aloud. “I should be more mindful around Shinigami in the future. It seems they are full of all sorts of tricks and surprises. How annoying, with an endless view of white in each direction it seems I have no choice but to play along with his games for now.†With is right hand on his hilt and his natural animal instincts on high alert Vatto makes his choice, “Chikushokai.â€

• Like 1

Ok for those who picked one of the options thanks for being a good sport. For the most part you all picked choices that werent necessarily bad and even then you have a number of options to get out your predicaments

Basically all of you picked a Destination to go to from this random point in space. much op vury bad.

Shiro picked to go to Shurakai. It stands for the Realm of the Warring Gods. What dimension fits this description better than the Soul Society? He gets to go through his door and go back home to his wife Angel.

Vatto picked an interesting one that pretty much gives him great creative power considering it hasnt been explored. Komamura's tribe has only been stated to be from that place. That makes it canon and the fact that Kubo takes inspiration from the basis of my powers. Chikushokai is The Realm of The Beasts. Not surprisingly enough those who were savage in their old life reincarnate to that world where they're nothing more than mindless (angry) beasts. Of course that turning into animals only apply to Buddhism. You just get sent into that world entirely as you are. So in this unexplored realm you can pretty much explore it and maybe set up the foundation on how rpers treat it or you can pull your own interdimensional stuff and leave. My powers only point you in the direction you choose and the rest is up to you.

Assume my character decides not to choose and is lost in the darkness of space as I don't want to roleplay on this urp section at this time.

Go at it and I'm not sorry for the delays.

• Like 2