Chazchu

Zanpaktou Name Issue

Hello, I have been playing the game for a couple of days, and I am a returning player who wanted to start fresh. I reached the point when I get my Zanpakutou with my Shinigami, but I can't give it a name, it just uses my name as its own which is kinda annoying. Is there some way to fix this, I heard that if I die and come back as a shinigami it might get fixed, but I don't want to die for nothing.

EDIT: User ID: 158313

Edited by Chazchu

I will see if the problem becomes fixed if I change to a Vizard when I change, I still have some time to level up and grind to espada hollows, but I hope it gets fixed, else I will wait for your "patch" if I can call it that way, so that I can get a new name.

Nevermind, I died and was Soul buried and got the option to name my Zanpakutou again.

Edited by Chazchu

Please help, I've done everything here in this thread, I've gotten my weapon, gotten my shikai, got resurrected as a shinigami several times, still either my character's name or no name at all. I miss playing this in a much simpler time. Back then there were almost no bugs at all. Still glad to be back though.