Rion Requiel

Frost's First Light

After having made her way from the Second Division after meeting a member named Vain who was quite an odd specimen. Upon making her way to the Seventh Division's area she smiled a little, it felt interesting here, kind of nice really. Like she partly belonged here but she had to shake such complacency off, she needed to keep her mind on the goal at hand, to find a squad, join it, and grow stronger as a Shinigami. She would bring pride to the Kagayakashi Name and would make herself well known and respected by those above and below her. "Seventh Division.. Guess I just need to find the Captain and put in a request to join then." She said with a somewhat distant tone.

• Like 2

Aiden made his way back to the ninth division barracks after an overall successful rebellion. It bummed him out though that it didn't even seem all that difficult to carry through as well, but he guessed that's just showing how pathetic the Soul Society is, these days. One day, the Seventh Division Captain thought it would be possible to try to lead the Thirteen Court Guard Squads into a more united future. A grand meeting of sorts was even made in order to declare it, though he had witnessed first-hand the futility of his actions, and among that how truly spiteful his kind are to one another. Yes, the ex-Captain Yoshirou claimed that the Shinigami were acting like Hollows, but he made a mistake in thinking that they weren't originally like them in the first place. The Shinigami were exactly like them, straight down to placing the most powerful and skilled in leadership positions, no matter how horrible they are. If Yoshirou truly wanted to not be like the Hollowkind then perhaps he should have taken the throne as Captain Commander and made his own changes instead of flat out quitting.

As the one-armed Captain made his way through the Division he would spot a lone female making her way through the empty grounds as well. Quickly, he would hasten his pace in an attempt to quickly catch up to her, though he would remain two meters back in order to ensure that if she was a would-be attacker, he can have some distance to draw his blade. "Who are you?" The raven-haired, horribly scarred Shinigami would ask of the female, revealing his position to her.

• Like 2

Hikari continued to walk until she sensed another presence approaching, when he seemed to continue following her she got a little bothered, then he spoke. His tone seemed to hold some sort of authority to it so she figured it may be best to turn and look at him. His body seemed rather scarred and damaged, he was also missing an arm, signs of either a battle hardened warrior or an idiot who got lucky and survived mere death situations. "I am Hikari Kagayakashi, Academy Graduate. I am looking for the Captain of the Seventh Division or Vice Captain. I tried the Second Division but it seems that the newest member had only met him once and knew not of his whereabouts. If you know where I can find the Captain or Vice Captain of this Division I would be grateful for any information. I am hoping to join this Squad with the chance that it will help me grow past my current point so I can get stronger." She said honestly.

• Like 2

Isabel had only recently left the area around the Eleventh Division, it had been her first stop after recently graduating from the academy but when she considered her usage of Kido, or more specifically her minor skill with Kaido she realized that even with her focus on Hakudo they would likely turn her away. With modicum of annoyance she found herself heading towards the Seventh Division instead, it being her second choice. As she drew closer she could overhear the voice of a younger girl, it was vaguely familiar, probably one of those upper ranked graduates from the way she spoke. Isabel never hung out with those types instead preferring the more laidback crowds the ones that reminded her of her days back in the world of the living when life was a nonstop party. Those days however were long since past now she was surrounded not by parties and rock but instead with magical powers and monsters right out of a Saturday morning cartoon.

Still there was no sense lingering on the past, taking a few steps forward she decided there was no sense looking for the entrance either. The wall isolating the Seventh Division from the street wasn't that high. So tensing her leg muscles she pushed off and launched into the air, landing on the tiles of the wall's slanted top and taking a seat to see what was going on exactly.

• Like 2

"You're speaking to the Captain right now. Welcome to the Seventh Division. Don't worry about paperwork or anything. If you're willing to enter a military organization that's under constant invasion then you should know that the first second you even stepped in the Academy you were signing up to eventually either become stronger or die trying. Silly things such as paperwork does nothing more than give us the information of a corpse." He said, knowing that his tendency to ramble a little may be possibly annoying. Nonetheless though he felt he brought up a decent point. In reality there is no grey area between either becoming strong before dying or just dying as mere fodder, and he was quite tired of seeing Shinigami that thought that anything else other than that is a possibility in an organization such as the current Thirteen Court Guard Squads. Goals to become a Captain or Captain Commander is simply painting a larger target on your back, and otherwise gives the enemy the feeling of easy prey. To Aiden, he felt it was best to see if this female would accept this fate or not, and either way he'll accept her in anyways if she was still interested. A soldier is a soldier, after all.

It would be then that the Captain of the Seventh Division would feel the presence of another nearby. A possible stranger was moving about, it seems, causing the Captain to simply look around for a little before looking back at the girl. "Anyways i apologize for the rambling, Hikari. Welcome to the Seventh Division. Feel free to get situated and whatnot and if you have any questions you can feel free to ask." He spoke to her in a more friendly tone, hoping to give a new member a more welcoming greeting than before.

• Like 3

Hikari listened to the man speak, well, it was a good thing he was the Captain that cut down on less time she would have to spend scouring the place for him, allowing her to feel rather relieved of such nonsensical things. "I see, well then it's certainly good you are the Captain, I would have hated running around with no sense of direction in where to go." Hikari said before putting thought into what he had said of practically signing a death warrant since joining the Academy, this very thing made her smirk a little. "All things eventually meet their death in one way or another, the only difference is that those who are truly strong can choose how and when they die while the weak are left to rot at the hands of the strong with no decision on how they are laid to waste." Hikari stated simply, a type of resolve in her tone and a flame of confidence in her eyes, she would grow stronger, she would rise above her enemies and destroy every last one that opposed her.

She then noticed a fainter Spiritual Pressure though this was due to her only just barely being able to sense Spiritual Pressure at all, surely the Captain could get a better hold on things. Then she heard the Captain speak in a kinder tone to her and she immediately eased up on her determined, crude self. "Yes, thank you Captain.. Though I never got your name I believe." Hikari said with a kinder tone, bowing before him.

• Like 2