Good Ol Yuro

Recreation- The Chance To Survive..presented To Squad 7

Captain Commander Yuroshima Hoshiko gently floats unto the squad 7 grounds. Shinigami belonging to the division stare at him as if debating whether to attack or keep their distance. He pulls his hands from his deep red Captain Commander Haori as he walks to the Captains office. "Squad 7 Captain Jiro1" He shouts. "There is no threat of violence here..my nature is that of peace due to my caring for you. Please come out..and lets have a chat..or better yet let me come in." He calmly waits for the Captain to answer his request..hoping things will not escalate to a fight.

*Jiro wakes up as Yuroshima was calling for him. Elisa was standing next to him with an confused look on her face. Jiro stands up and stretches a little bit. He turns around and sees Ryan standing in the room. He looks at him and smiles.*

It's fine Ryan..... Go back to the head quater...

But your Highness!

I told you how to call me if I'm not on a mission with you all...

Fine my lord... I will leave... I only came by to say that the Order has been erased as you wished...

Good work...

*Jiro turns to his door as the air behind him get's cracks and falls appart like brocken glass revalving a black void. Ryan walks into that void and behind him the air turns back to normal. Jiro sighs and opens the door. He looks into the air to the place yuroshima was standing and screams*

Then come in here !

*After screaming that Jiro let the door open and walks to his desk. He sits down on the chari behind it and signals Elisa to make some tea as he waited for Yuroshima to come in. Elisa walks out of the room and into the small kitchen next to his captain office starting to make some tea*

Yuroshima enters the Captains Office and stares upon the head of the 7th squad. "Captain Jiro." he says with a nod, jiro's response dictating how the rest of the meeting will go. He takes a seat as a kind shinigami hands him a cup of tea. "Ah thank you." He says in a polite manner. "But pleasantries will have to wait squad 7 captain. Stuff is about to happen..bad stuff. Me and my allies are determining which captains will be assets and liabilities and i truly feel your a good man who stands for what the Gotei 13 once was. " He pauses a moment to gauge the captains response. "Im not asking you to surrender to us as we arent that type of army and this isnt war really. Its more of a cleansing. Im just asking for your support so we dont have to drag your squad into this as id prefer not to."

well....

*Jiro looks at Elisa. She was looking just as beatifull as always. Wearing her maid uniform she stands right next to him after handing him his tea. Jiro hoped she still remembered what he told her weeks ago. He leans over to her and says with a nice smile*

Well my sweet girl maybe you should go and take a bath?

*Elisas eyes widen in shock for a second before nodding. She looks down to the floor bowing to both Jiro and Yuroshima before leaving the office. After leaving the office she runs in the direction of Rukongai. Jiro turns once again to Yuroshima. His smile was mostly frozen on his face as his eyes where ice cold.*

Basically your offering me the lives of my men if I agree with your cleaning plan...

*Jiro looked Yuroshima in the eyes. By now his whole face became cold and emotionless. Still his aura was the same nice he always had and he still had the nice smile on his face. Suddenly his smiles vanishes as his eyes fall into shadow making them disappear.*

So who do you plan to clean out? I would realy like to know who you judged to live and who to die?

*Jiro looked at Yuroshima his eyes where still hidden in shadow. Yuroshima seemed to be the new judge of the Gotei 13 so Jiro would see how good of an judge he was. This could end bad even if he didn't wanted it to. Jiro was already relived that he send Elisa away. *

• Like 1

"Im not your enemy, so direct that look away from me boy." Yuroshima says his voice full of such ice it could have been weighed. "I'm here to explain to you that i like you and what you stand for so i dont want you to die..and that is the glance i get in return? You know how you can know that I am not here to cause blood shed? Because im no fool, i know that girl isnt really going to take a damn bath..her expression gave that away.. i could have killed her so easily.. within less than a second. But i didnt did I?"He tries hard to calm himself as he can not stand disrespect from a lower rank but feeling the way he did towards Jiro he is able to maintain his composure. With a sigh he sets his tea down. "Who do i plan to let live?" Yuroshima repeats Jiro's question. "Whoever isnt corrupt..whoever is better for the Soul Society and the greater good in general. Your probably going to say something like, oh and i suppose thats for you to judge? Well il reply now by saying, yes, that is for me to judge now because im in the position to do so.. i got so tired at looking at teh 13 court guard squads and what they've become that i was actually just going to wipe it out now with a kyuukyokukai and Le Lunes Sombres Aureole mix but i decided no cause nto everyone here is bad..."

*Jiro looks at Yuroshima his cold prospecture got a little bit warmer. Jiros smile returns as his eyes get some red glow*

I see you as a friend that why I was kind that's why I alowed you to come in here and even meet her. Your here to give me and my squad a chance to survive your cleaning. It's great that it's you who will be the one that judges us all as you are in the position to....

*Jiro stands up and walks over to his window. From there he could easely see all over a forest and behind that forest was the place the revolutionary division was standing at. As he looked out of the Window Jiros aura changed into that of an professional killer. No warm nothing that would give away his feelings. It was like Jiro turned empty. He looks still out of the window while starting to talk to Yuroshima.*

You didn't relay belive I would say that did you? The second your sword would kill her your live would have been ended as well. How well do you think you know me Yuroshima? I really really like you and the place you created. Cleaning the gotei 13 will be hard. Every large organisation has corruption. Not just gotei 13. You have to accept that fact. The world is not a place that want's perfect peace or lives without crime at all. Don't think I talk down on you. I simply tell you the way it is right now. You give me two choices. Accept you as the judge of Gotei 13 and maybe even help you or fight you and die.

*Jiro turned to Yuroshima. His face was ice could but even so on his left eye there was a tear running down his cheek. His face was warming up slightly. As he was looking at Yuroshima an single hell butterfly lands on his head*

You giving me a really hard choice to make. Yuroshima. The world i know might ends?

*Jiro simply stayed there. Could he abandom Seireitei that easely? He wasn't sure. He didn't knew how good Yuroshimas judgement was. Jiro looked him in the eyes. Jiros eyes where Violet. The mix of his rage and his cold side that made them violet again. Jiro was at the point where he needed to make a choice.*

Tell me Yuroshima what make you think I was worth talking to? Me out of all the other captains?

Ooc:

Edited by JD ( Jiro D.)

Jiro's comment brings a playful smile to Yuroshima's face. "Oh i would have been ended to?" He chuckles. "I was a captain commander before you even got the Vice Captain rank..so settle down Jiro." The black haired Shinigami stands up, "Jiro, the world you know is going to end whether i have your support or not. It will be replaced by a better model. No drastic changes other than a more efficient and pure gotei 13.As for helping me fight? it probably wont come to that, i only ask that you odnt get in our way because your death would be a damn pity..as i said.. i see you as good." He runs a pale hand along his thick black hair, "Its already begun Jiro, the only decision you have to make is the one i did. As you said, you can choose to accept this and look the other way or die in this room. I like you but if you raise your blade to me i wont hesitate. Your looking at this completely wrong Captain of squad 7, you should think of the over all health of your subordinates..and think of the great prosperity that will follow the cleansing instead of the slight blood shed that must occur to make it happen."

Althalos runs and smashes through the office door in dressed in a disguise that resembles a squid 7 member and had a ring on the blocks this spiritual power from being released from his body so it is impossible to sense and pulls out a sword and states with eyes like daggers "You lay even a finger on Jiro here then you will have a hard time dealing with the both of us also this is just a fake sword i use for experiments, but i think you would be wise to not state you strength to be stronger then it really is.. Yuro the man who knows no bounds thinks what is right and what is wrong that's not for you to say after all it always changes even if you win, in a few years time it will change again and again who knows if you "clean" the gotei 13 the new generation might be worse then we are and who know we might not even be able to stop them when that day comes but it your chose just know you hurt my friend here you won't be going away unarmed..." Althalos drops the fake sword and places his hand over his real sword "It's up to you to threaten him or not... but that was just a warning of what might come.."

OOC: hehe i can write in a dark tone when i'm tired

Edited by Rena "Phoenix"

*Jiro looks at Yuroshima as somebody burst in and talks to him. Jiro puts up his left hand as an signal of stopping this. He walks over to his captain table and looks at Yuroshima. His eyes where blue and ice cold. They had an look you can only get after killing countless people without regret. Eyes telling you that you can die any second*

I will let you go as you please. Make your judgement but if you make just one wrong judgement I will become your judge. Simply because I'm in the position to be one. As you said this can bring great change to us but it could also make the next generation filled with hate and even worse. It's your decision. I will not interrferance. But i will look at it afterwards and see how your judgement was and make my own. You might think of me as an weak captain as you are stronger than me. In raw power but I will tell you a secret. Death is something that comes when you don't expect it.

*Jiro sits down on his chair and looks at Yuroshima with warm eyes and a nice smile*

I hope your judgement is right and we will see a better future.

Yuroshima simply laughs. "You two are still naive children." he says. "My power is that of an iceberg. What you have seen and felt is merely the tip, you could never hope to kill me." Suddenly, he appears behind the young man that rushes in as if he had been there all along. "Ever..dont forget it boy. Ive ruined plenty of lives and wrecked plenty of races before you could even draw that blade." He glowers at the back of the young mans head, "I should do it." He thinks to himself, "I should snap his neck and do away with this whole squad whos main objective seems to be disrespect. but i wont.. personal quarrels will not get in the way of this plan." he clears his throat before practically blinking behind Jiro. "Ive had enough of your adorable threats Captain, be rude to me..hah." his aged gray eyes look back to the man who had rushed in like a damn fool. "As for you, you will sheathe your sword or die because im done with this pathetic display of disrespect to a man whose objective was to warn and save you...naive child."

• Like 1

Althalos just laughs as he just listens to Yuro ramble on about himself and with the hand that isn't on his sword removes he's shinigami clothes by burning it so it just normal human clothes underneath but the fire accidentally burn half of his face mask of and shows Althalos face with his eye half red and makes his voice go back to his original voice back when he was in kido corps and before he left " Yuro i would watch what you say I'm not just a simple "Naive Child" that you should take lightly.. you can go after any other squad then 7 that's fine you leave this squad alone and we will leave you alone as well I may not be part of the gotei 13 but i know that you that once you done fighting everyone that you won't be around that much longer don't worry i won't do anything in this "Cleaning" Like i said this is just a warning now back away before this really does get out of hand.. also stop staring at my neck i feel your so called tip of the iceberg on it... it make me think there is a ghost in here .. oh wait that me.... hahah " Althalos turns around and smiles at Yuro "just remember what i said your way is wrong and it will just distory the gotei 13 Anyways what did i come here for again ... Right food !" Althalos heads to the wall forgetting about yuro and jiro for a moment to where he hid a fridge and takes out some popcorn and sits down on a chair. "So don't mind me i'm not here to fight for now my time comes later..i just here to place some advice.. " Althalos then places his hand back on his sword and smiles "Also you still need to learn how to lighten up damn after all this time i thought you might learn how to relax anyways i'm going to stop talking here unless you ask me something then i'll feel like i need to replay till then zip." Althalos continues to eat the popcorn and plans to giggle at every threat he makes from now on.

Treating me like some naive child all you have is raw power......

(Zuckimaru)That guy pisses me off he is so easily killed...

(Primo) Well he is in fact to full of himself and underestimating his oponents but you shouldn't do anything bad.

Well I don't feel like rebuilding my office.....

Yuroshima quite this small dispaly of power. You came here to warn me and you did. Sorry if i keep on disrespecting you I just kinda don't like to talk through a mountain of pillows. So I talk only the truth. I say it again I won't interreference with what you are doing right now. I will simply look at it after you finished and make up my mind then.

*Jiro says with an normal smile on his face. Yuroshima knew nothing now acted out of his own pride. Jiro didn't gave a damn about Yuroshimas pride. If he wanted to tell Jiro how strong he is okey. But then he shouldn't stand there underestimating his enemy like an complete beginner that was only slightly stronger than the other beginner and thought everybody in the world was weaker than him. In fact Jiro didn't had the raw power of Yuroshima but 350 years of being a hitman could make up for that. Jiro was sitting there waiting for Yuroshima to either leave or tell him something he didn't knew yet.*

• Like 1

OOC- lol, my character has so much more than juts "Raw power" But its cute that youd think that :)

"fools." Yuroshima thinks to himself. "a new Captain and his weak subordinate.. sigh.. such high ego's from the two of them." He smiles and looks upon both of them, "Well good, i had better not see you gain until i call on you to help with the recreation... and next time..please be less rude and more civil." He states before exiting the room.

*Jiro turns to Althalos after yuroshima left the room and looks at him with an small smile and suddenly breaks out in laughter*

He didn't recognize you and thought you were some young member of my squad :D

*Jiro stoped laughting the next days some people in Sereitei would die. And Jiro was sure that if Yuroshima made one mistake, he would be forced to see him as the enemy. Jiro leans back into his seat. Till the very end he underestimated him and looked down. Jiro smiled. If he ever where to face Yuroshima this pride would kill him. Hopefully that day wouldn't come or at least stay in a distant future. He turns to Althalos*

So Althalos how many of those hidden fridges do you have around my squad?

Althalos smiles and laughs with jiro once yuro left the room "yea i know hahah anyways" Althalos stands up a stretches and looks straight at jiro with eye like daggers little less then when he did with yuro and smiles " my dear friend come with me..." Althalos walks towards the window and looks out of it and places one hand on it "one of these days you will understand that there is no use asking me that question for there is to much count however three fourths of this room is most likely a fridge haven't you wondered why when its supper hot outside this place is quite cold well now you know why hahah" Althalos then opens a senkaimon and smiles and waves "well this is good bye if you ever need to talk to me there is a small house in a large field i'm sure you'll find it anyways bye!!" Althalos jumps into the senkaimon and it closes behind him.

*Jiro looks at Althalos as he leaves through and senkaimon waving after him. Jiro suddenly sees a big explosion at Sqaud 12. He looks at it and says out loud.*

Yuroshima would not destroy randomly that's somebody elses. Tsk.... Well some fighting would be good after all that time of training with my Zan spirits.

*Jiro says as he opens the door and leaves his office as he leaves he let's the hell butterfly land on his hand and says*

Okey the mission is ended you can leave your position around the revolutionary division again. Also when Elisa reaches you tell her everything is fine and that she should take a long relaxing bath.

*Jiro let the hell butterfly go away and pulls out his Zan. He looks into the direction squad 12 and falsh step there on the way he says*

Devour everything in my path Saisho no HÅfuku

*activating his shikai with call out changing his form from the normal one everybody knew to the more deadly version of it*

Ooc:

Without call out:

fexyjm56.jpg

With call out:Devour everything in my path Saisho no HÅfuku

hvvf9htf.png