Kaylain (Arina)

The Autumn Fields (Wotl)

*Jiro turns around and sees the waves fly at him. He quickly moves his Zan destroying them with a mix of blue and light blue energy. He sees how meta wants to use this to find a opening. There was one but he wasn't quick enougth as his own attacks were is his way. This strategy was great but Jiro was to fast. He smiles as he jumps backwards letting the attack move through the air infront of him. As soon as he touches the ground he flash steps in a circle appearing behind Meta. He knew that he couldn't go to far*

Bakudan^^

*Jiro moves his left hand and 3 small blue balls fly towards Meta. They would follow him and try to touch him. Each would explode on impact with an 1.5 meter radius. They acted quite different from his real shikai but what can you say? It was weaker and less efficient after all. After doing that Jiro got into an defensive stance whit his Zan infront of him and his left hand on the back of his Zan*

Metabee noticed that Jiro was now behind him since none of the attacks worked and now Jiro was using a technique of his own. He then Shunpoed away from Jiro and his attack but the 3 balls followed him wherever he went so he had no choice but to destroy them but since he didn't know what they were capable of he decided to keep his distance. At one ball he threw the sword he had in his left hand and upon making contact the ball exploded then Metabee raised his left palm at another ball since his hand was now free 'Hado#33 Sokatsui'. The second ball blew up on impact with the Kido and now there was only one ball left which was now closer than he wanted but he had no choice but to improvise. Metabee held his Zanpakuto vertically and created a shield which then was hit with Jiro's technique. The shield broke and before he could fully get away from the range of the explosion a bit of his right sleeve was burned off. Metabee then stabbed his Zanpakuto into the ground 'Thousand blade border!' (From the stabbing point of the Zan medium length swords emerge from the ground). He knew Jiro wouldn't do something so easily predictable like jumping up so he would either destroy his technique or Shunpo to the left or right. Metabee then used Hado#4 Byakurai at the left and right side of his technique to try to get Jiro if he Shunpoes.He then created a sword for his left hand and waited to see what Jiro would do.

*Jiro sees Meta deal with the attack it was fun to see. He then sees how swords emergy from the ground and swings his Zan towards the ground*

Tengoku Zuckimaru kattosurū (cut through heaven Zuckimaru)

*a blue wave of energy fly towards the ground and destroys the attack together with the ground. Jiro ends up standing in the air over the crater that was now under his feet. Well he was still on the same high as the ground around it was just that there was a 2 meter whole under him. Jiro walks through the air and onto the save ground. The Byakurai Meta had fired already went past him so there was no reason Jiro wouldn't be abel to get back onto the ground. He looks at Meta with a nice smile before swinging his Zan while saying*

Hakai no yari

*5 spears get created along the line Jiro just swinged his zan. They fly towards meta with great speed and will explode when touching the ground. Each explosion has an 4 meter radius and rather great destructive power. Jiro was interrested how Meta would deal with that*

Metabee saw that Jiro destroyed his attack and even made a crater in the ground and launched another attack but this time they were spears and judging from his previous attack they were probably explosive as well. With the speed they were coming at and if they followed him dodging would be useless while blocking could get him severely injured so Metabee levitated his Zanpakuto and then spun it around when he stopped it he made sure to put more energy into his blade so that the spell would be able to counter the speed of Jiro's attack 'Hado#58 Tenran'. If this worked out like he wanted to the tornado created by the Kido would turn around the spears and send them back at Jiro and hopefully explode which would give him an advantage.Metabee then Shunpoed to Jiro's left and tried to cut him along his torso with both his Zan and his sword.

Althalos Wakes up with out him realizing he fell asleep and looks down to see if they were still training and saw that they were and checks his watch to see what time it was and since the whole deal with the hollows at one in the morning. His watch read that it was not three in the morning and so Althalos wandered if they should have a proper break and have some food since it seems like Althalos wasn't going to get any sleep anytime soon. Althalos sat up from his fallen over body from when he fell asleep and broke off an "alright" sized stick which was quite straight and carved a hole right through it to create a descent Blow pipe. "This should be good enough to reach them or so not saying it will though you never know with improvised objects..." Althalos then looked around for sharp sticks to tie a piece of paper onto and finds a nice one just above his foot and knocks it up with his foot which he then tied a Note saying "Take A Damn Break It's three in the damn morning also there is food in the house on the table a nice roost I made Help yourselves I'll join you all later once i can find a way out of a tree i some how got stuck in...." Althalos then places the stick with the note in the blowpipe and shots the stick towards a tree they were head towards from what Althalos and saw since waking up. After what seemed like forever to Althalos but was like a second to most people it landed in the tree with the note waving in the air like a flag."now to find away to get unstuck from this tree... meh I'll just fall off once I finish my burger..." Althalos reached behind him into a hollow of the tree he was in and pulled out a burger that was still fresh and starts eating it.

OOC: finally able to post again >.<

*Jiro smiles the tenran was good but it only slowed down his Spears and made them loose there target all 5 hit the ground around the place Meta had stand at. The explosions turned that place into a field of craters. Jiro sees how Meta trys to once again cut him. Jiro flashsteps backwards and next to a tree that a message shot from Mortal was sticking in. Jiro sighs. He reads the message and flash steps to the house vanishing inside it and returning soon after with a tabele then he flash steps a few times to get the food outside and says*

Time for a break let's eat the nice meal Mor-Althalos made^^

*Jiro starts eating the roost while waiting for the others to join his meal. Jiro was surprised that it was good. He thought that even through Mortel loved to eat wasn't such a good cook but maybe he was wrong.*

Metabee saw that Jiro dodged his attack and then after reading a note to his surprise Jiro Shunpoed over to the house and then came back with a table and some food. He then realised the note was from Althalos saying that it's time to take a break.He then looked at the tree Althalos was at and then joined Jiro at the table and began eating. Since he was with Althalos for a month now Metabee was used to his cooking but this roost seemed better than his usual meals maybe because he was tired from training or Althalos put more effort in this time since there was more people now.

*Sorin stood up and just went to the table after going inside and sat down not getting any food as he wasn't really hungry at this time for awhile he just sat there not saying a word as he appeared to be deep in thought as he then reflected back on Alvito's death and just sighed softly woundering if he could of stopped him from being killed if he hadn't left if he just stayed by his friend's side but he didn't and now his friend was dead*

Althalos get's down from the tree and walks up to Jiro and whispers in his ear "listen jiro i want you to stay in the human world keep meta save if you follow me i might not be able to succeed in my task i promise I'll be back but for now just stay here with these two so we will be getting another member i believe so keep a look out for her. Good by friend.. I hope you do well" with that Althalos flashsteps away at full speed and vanishes before could give jiro anytime to say some thing. "Hehehe" Althalos enters the near by town and finds a random shinigami and asks him to open a senkimon saying he lost his zanpakuto and walks through it towards the Soul society

*Jiro looks at Althalos disappears. He sighs and eats another piece of meat*

Don't decide something like that so easily..... I have stuff to do in Rukongai and in HM...

(Zuckimaru)Then why don't you take him with you?

To HM?

(Primo)Sure why not? if it's dangerous tell him to run and everything is fine^^

Well it won't be that easy but I get what you are saying.

*Jiro continues eating while looking at the not eating Sorin as well as Meta. Taking him with Jiro will put him in danger but it will also help him train. Jiro would ask him as soon as he finishes his meal. After a few minuts Jiro finishes his food and turns to Meta*

Metabee I will go to a small private mission soon. Do you want to join me?

*Jiro looks at Meta with an waiting expression. Depending on what Meta decides Jiro would sneak away or take Meta with him to HM*

While eating Metabee noticed that Sorin looked really down probably because of Alvito's death and there was an awkward silence at the table. Althalos went somewhere again leaving them and once Jiro and him finished the food Jiro asked him if he wanted to join him on his 'small private mission'. Metabee was surprised at the question 'Well if you think I won't get in your way then sure why not'. Thinking about it they only know each other for a few hours but it looks like Jiro trusts him since he's inviting him to come along which also made him happy.

*Jiro smiles on Meta accepting his invite. He looks at Sorin. Leaving him without the promised fight was not nice. He looks at Meta and says*

I have something I need to do in HM^^ Sorin I'm sorry but if it's fine with you I would like to go there as soon as possible^^

*Jiro looks at Sorin with a sorry face. He wanted to take Meta with him to give him experiance and also because Althalos told him to look after him. Jiro knew that the moment he would be close to finishing his mission Meta would need to retreat but until then it was great training. Jiro waits for Sorins answer if Sorin wasn't fine with him just leaving Jiro had no choice but to have the promised fight, Jiro wouldn't mind to much but it would mean that he would push that thing even further in the past and he already pushed it back for far to long*

"It's fine go on your mission but promise me this keep Meta safe" *Sorin said to Jiro seeing as he had lost to Manny friends and dosen't want to loose anymore*

Metabee saw that Jiro wanted to leave as soon as possible which made him wonder what he really wanted to do on this 'mission' of his especially in Hueco Mundo. He then looked at Sorin and then back at Jiro it was great to have friends like these. 'Sorin you could look after the house while we are gone because if we don't keep it safe our fates would be grim thanks to Althalos'. Metabee then readily looked at Jiro 'I have everything I need so whenever you are ready'.

*Jiro looks at Sorin for a few seconds and nods. He would make sure Meta was save one way or another. He then looks at Meta and says with a smile*

Link!

*Jiro snaps his fingers and opens an Gagantar leading to HM. He waves at Sorin and walks through making sure Meta is following him. Inside the Portal he says to meta*

Once we are there make sure you keep your Spiritual pressure low

*Jiro sees the light at the end and smiles as he enters HM and breaths the air of it. So much reishi in the air. It would make some abilitys harder while it would also make other easyer*

Ooc: Leaving with Meta

Edited by JD ( Jiro D.)

A clone of Althalos arrives the log cabin to see everyone had had left, Sorin went to the Captains test just like the Real Althalos did meanwhile Jiro left to Hueco Mundo to meet up with someone without telling Althalos with Meta following behind Jiro most likely offered for Meta to follow him since Althalos requested that Jiro should look after him for a while well that what the clone thought. The clone then looked around to see if there was anyone else left and entered the open field “So this is a pain ehhh… Well off I go…†The clone enters the Cabin and opens a secret staircase under the real Althalos’s bed and started headed down it. Few moments later the opening shut and the bed moved back to its original position which causes the ladder down to be extremely dark but the clone did not waver in his task that he was born to do. Once to the bottom he place his foot on a hard and smooth ground he turned around to see what was happening as he felt a breath upon his shoulder. “h..he..hello†there was no reply the clone just peered into the darkness where he saw thousands of pure red eyes after a few steps the lights turned on to so a large colony of hollows who have seemed to have lost the ability to travel back to Hueco Mundo for some reason it seemed like the hollows was taken care by Althalos since none of them seemed to want to become a spirit again so Althalos looked after them as they were since they all looked happy to see Althalos even though it was his clone. After what seemed like an hour but was only 3 mins the clone got to the main lab center. "So he wanted me to delete all of his research and then press a blue button by the door on the way out of the lab." The clone did what was ask of him and delete the data the clone then went to the door and pressed the blue button and the door opened and the clone started walking out where all the doors suddenly shut and locked themselves the Clone freaked out and on instinct looked up and saw millions of blades fall down upon him and the hollows. “So this is how my few hours of life ended…†the clone thought just before a spike went right through his forehead. A few moments later the base erupted into an explosion that blew up high into the sky where nothing that was in that lab was even a few millimetres wide it was just simply turned to dust to be blown away in the wind.

A moment of silence for the hollows that was not killed by a zanpakuto therefore there souls were killed/destroyed.

Edited by Rena "Phoenix"

Metabee arrived back in the autumn fields but it was somehow quiet. 'Hey Sorin! I'm back' He looked around but Sorin wasn't here even though he was meant to be guarding the house and as he looked around he saw a giant crater where the house was supposed to be. His eyes opened wide in shock. Sure he was in Hueco Mundo with Jiro but he shouldn't have been gone that long. 'What the hell happened here?!' If there was a giant crater here what happened to Sorin or Althalos? Metabee then saw a person running away with a giant bag which looked like it had a body in it which looked really suspicious. Then he lowered his spiritual pressure just in case and then followed the person running away without him noticing Metabee.

Ooc:left thread

*Sorin silently returned and then left a note on the door which said* "All who want to know where I am go to the Soul Society and head to the Kido Corps" *He then signed his name and auietly left the area*