Lance

The Rukongai Market Foods And Goods

Intro - This Rukon district Market sells foods, furniture and as well as other expensive accessories and is also close to the Seireitei also has a tea shop and a restaurant sooo bon appétit~

Lance begins huffing and puffing while jogging up the road heading into a Market district within the 12th district Oh man.....I need a break....Phew!! Tilting his head back looking up at the sky he notices a female figure flying in the sky, taking a few seconds to hit his mind it was none other than Rena making her way to the Market and landing somewhere in the Market place. Lance's eyes widen and starts running leaving a little tear trail Shit! Shit! Shit! Shiiiit!!! whhat was she doing!!! Why does this happen to me~! Lance then trip on a root but gets up trying to catch up to Rena hoping she will be alright Dont worry Rena Imma coming!!

• Like 1

While Flying across the Marketplace she picks up speed and crashes just outside of it and goes into the ground and enters a secret stone lair of some sort and wakes up "Where am i ? it's really dark here" Rena looks up and just see a dot of light above her "wow i must of fallen a long way i wonder how i'm still alive ?" Rena looks down to see the ring Mortal gave her start glowing "huh? did this ring save me?" Rena stands up and wipes the dirt off her clothes and starts walking towards a large door in the distance that she can just see with the light of the ring. Every step Rena took the ring grew brighter and brighter till she arrived at the door "Now what?" Rena looks around the door and sees a ring size whole in the door so she takes of her ring slowly and places it in the hole and steps back. "Now what?" Rena waited for something to happen and just as she was about to give up the ring started to change color to black from Sliver and the door starts to open and Rena starts walking through it curious of whats on the other side.

• Like 1

Looking around in the market asking questions if they had seen a girl dressed up in a weird uniform Lance comes up empty handed. Oh nooo where could she have gone...I'm so screwed at this moment....Lance walks into a tea shop then later comes out with a cup of tea still on the search Hmm I wonder when things go back to normal how will I take care of her...maybe she can help me kill hollows too when we get back haha....Lance continues walking around

After walking for a while which seemed endless due to not being able to see at all, Rena Walks into a room with a glowing orb Just in front of her floating in mid air "Wha.. What is that?" Out of curiosity Rena holds out her hand and slowly walks up to it "I wonder what would happen if i touch it even tho that would be a stupid idea meh" Rena place her hand on it and it shoots a Large pink and light Blue beam into the sky while large amounts of spiritual power is released. Rena starts screaming from intense pain then and falls to the ground unconscious. As she hits the ground the beam stops however the spiritual pressure doesn't and and the orb slowly enters into Rena's soul close to her soul chain and then the spiritual pressure stops.

The orb

Magical_Orb_by_Sneakyyy.png

Edited by Althalos Phoenix

Continuously walking around the Market sipping his tea Lance makes his way to a fruit stand talking to another owner if they had seen a girl dressed in a human high school uniform, sadly Lance still got nothing, no leads what so ever. Lance might as well dig himself a grave plus not checking if he was being followed through the senkaimon in the first place. As he turned around saying his good byes to the fruit man holding an apple with his left hand and his tea on the right Lance eyes widened as he seen a bright light coming from the outer parts of the market. Sensing something bad must've happened and possibly had to do with Rena Lance dropped his tea cup and apple flash stepping his way to Rena. Upon his arrival to where the light was coming from which was like a temple Rena I'm coming for you hang on! Lance pulls out his Zan preparing for the worst charging his way in running through a dark hallway of some sort.

Edited by Lance

OOC short post since headache >.< but i'm due for a post

Rena is still unconscious on the warm burnt cracked ground from the orb unable to move meanwhile the orb slowly starts dissolving into her soul while still masking it's presence ever so slowly.

• Like 1

Seeing nothing but pitch darkness, running down the hallway Lance lifts his left hand, stick his palm forward generating a medium sized red ball of flame using it as a source of light HadÅ #31. ShakkahÅ Lance continues running down until entering a large room with four stone pillars on each corner, the room was nothing but stone brick walls Lance cautiously walks to the center of the room until he is nearly tripped by something, bringing to his surprise it was none other than Rena, the wild goose chase was over. But something didn't look right, around where she was lying down were freshly cracks Lance sits down in a kneeling position looking at Rena. The Cracks are still warm something happened here....Rena *sighs* this is my fault.....Lance remains calm a goes close to her ear speaking in a calm voice Rena can you hear me? Hopefully waiting for a response.

Rena regains consciousness but is unable to move due to how much pain she is still in, Rena is able to mumble out a few words "To close pervert.." Rena then loses consciousness again. Meanwhile within her soul the orb as finished dissolving into her soul.

OOC: same deal as last time

• Like 1

Lance's face goes straight after hearing her first response since they were at the Cherry Blossom, moving a bit from her giving a big sigh of relief, Lance picks her up from the floor turning around making his way out of the temple Come on lets get you out of here.....Lance starts jogging carrying Rena leaving the temple then making his way though the market district heading his way to the senkaimon to the World of the living back to her hometowns hospital

left thread