Captain Ajuin Feng

Squad 7 Barracks

"I'd like to be next on that list.."

A young man's voice rang out as a raven haired Shinigami stood before the Quincy woman. His haori covered the majority of his battle-torn shihakusho, and the pieces of his body revealed had miniature scars covering it with one charred burn scar covering his right eye and one jagged scar on the lower left portion of his lip. Upon his face rested a wicked smile, as if the young man as a predator that had just spotted delicious prey, and a grey reiatsu seemed to pour out of his body, the feeling of it being as if one is staring at a grotesque, evil creature. His blade remained sheathed on his left waste, though the crimson handle of it was peering out of the 7th Division Captain's haori he wore. Overall, he appeared to be ready for war itself from the way he appeared, and that appearance just about described him in his current state.

"Of course, you won't have a choice but to make me next on that list, as i dislike it when others attack my father's Squad, let alone risk killing those placed under my care. Such an attractive one you are, even if you're a member of the Wandenreich. Don't get me wrong now, i'm not some freakish flirt, i just like to admire those acting as threats. So then..."

He spoke as he continued to leak out his sickening reiatsu, those Shinigami running about in a small panic stopping and looking up to where the location is, surprised to see that such a disgusting reiatsu can come from one that they felt was an overall good man. The storm clouds above began to pour down the heavenly liquid called rain, almost as if the heavens themselves were crying out for something, though what exactly is unknown.

"Would you mind telling me who you are and why you feel as if i won't destroy you?"

• Like 2

"I'd like to be next on that list.."

Yvonne heard a man say and she lifted her head enough to see someone in a Shinigami's uniform standing in her path. He was a captain, no doubt. Wearing the captain's haori and giving off that powerful Reiatsu. It was a bit intimidating, but Yvonne did not falter. She merely dismissed her spirit weapon and kept her arms down at her sides while casually and confidently grinning at the young man. For being as scarred as he was, there was some kind of attracting force with him. How to put it...mesmerizing? The word was good enough. And that Reiatsu was another story. It let her know that he meant serious business, as well as acting as someone to stand behind while an unrelenting enemy stood in the way. And this unrelenting enemy was Yvonne, but she restrained the want to deal a little damage to the already scarred individual. Yeah...there was something else to be done with him. A message. "I don't think you'd want to be on my list, Mister Captain," she spoke smoothly with narrowed amber eyes, while her gloved hands tucked themselves under folded arms.

It was quite interesting to know that she had just caused a little mayhem in somebody's father's former squad, almost heartbreaking. Well, maybe not quite heartbreaking but it was still a little sad. As for more important things, such as his apparent interest for her sudden intrusion, Yvonne showed a little interest in him too. Yvonne's smile widened into a grin as she introduced herself to the captain, "I'm just a little thorn in your side, as you can see. Stern Ritter 'B'...The Ballistic. But you can call me Yvonne. As for why I'm here and such, it's just because I wanted to cause a little destruction as an opening to the Wandenreich's awakening after the loss of such a fine leader. Don't get me wrong, I'm not evil like the others. Just a tad on the insane, sadistic, bloodthirsty, destruction-loving side, but still a decent person. You have my apologies for doing some damage to your father's old squad, but it can be fixed." ​With a short and devilish chuckle, the Stern Ritter raised her head to get a better look at the Shinigami as rain soaked her entire form. Thunder rolled and heat lightning flashed in the clouds above. However, nothing extinguished the flames below, not even those squad members' attempts with as much water as they had been using. "A little message before I take my leave from this place. You can say goodbye to that Captain Commander of yours. By this time she is in our possession. Before coming to this squad, I sent a message to an 'old friend' to snatch that joke of a leader. No doubt already serving under our influence thanks to a little mechanism designed for complete manipulation. Beware...the Wandenreich casts an even greater shadow this day and your precious Soul Society has been eclipsed. Farewell, Captain. The next time you see me will be the day of your destruction."

Yvonne bowed respectfully to the Shinigami captain and used one good leap to disappear over the edge of the rooftop at the same time as a lightning flash. Alone she leaped across numerous buildings away from where he stood. That very smile still lingered on her satisfied face for the accomplishment for the day's mission. The Wandenreich will rise once again, and with it a new force of destruction that held more than enough power to wipe this location off the face of the world. At the flash of another lightning bolt, Yvonne completely vanished and returned to the Wandenreich's base to meet with the other Stern Ritter. And to welcome a certain someone into their ranks.

ooc- Left thread in style ;3

• Like 2

Aiden's wicked smile slowly began to fade away as he saw the woman's weapon be dismissed from her presence. It seems that she stopped looking for a battle and most likely wished to send a message instead. It's was saddening to see that what was a potential opponent now back down, instead taking what would appear to be a more friendly and casual approach. It just made him wish to attack her more now that she left herself vulnerable to attack, and he certainly wasn't one to hold the honor to restrain himself from doing do. He was a traitor, a murderer, a thief, a demon. He held no place in his heart for honor or integrity, at least not with the enemy. Each mark on his body represented another sin he had committed on the path to where he is today, and his own reiatsu revealed the nature of which he had gained through every test and trial he went through. For him, honor was something he had to lose in order to survive, and so lost it he had.

He listed to this creature speak, stating that she doesn't think Aiden would want to be on her list and addressing him as "Mister Captain". Formalities, even if they weren't used in a mocking manner, was still something insulting for Aiden. Sure, as a Captain he had to deal with being called "captain" or whatnot, but he still hated the thought of his name being used with something like "mister". It made him appear to be on a higher status than those bit pronounced with such things, and he would rather not be on a higher level than another. He listened as she told him that she was just a little thorn in his side, continuing on to introduce herself as Stern Ritter B "The Ballistic" or otherwise known as Yvonne. She decreed that she was here because she wished to cause a little destruction as an opening to the Wandenreich's awakening after the loss of their leader.

She continued on to state for him to not get her wrong as she wasn't evil like the others, but just a tad on the insane, bloodthirsty, sadistic, and destruction-loving side. He has her apologies for doing some damage to the Squad, but it can be fixed. As she momentarily stopped speaking at this moment, Aiden chuckled, almost as if he was pleased at what she had said. He liked her, for she was a bit like him. Paragons for chaos itself, ones which enjoy panic and battle more than peace itself yet still wishes to view themselves as decent people. The one that should have the right to utterly slaughter this animal should be the Captain himself, and he'll take more pleasure than most in doing so.

"From personal experience, I know that no matter how many times we cut you down, you always rise back up. Going by that, that means I can tear you apart and that will be perfectly fine, as you can just be fixed."

He responded in an almost threatening tone as he gripped the handle of his blade with his left hand, a devilish look plastered upon his face. He heard her speak about a message, thus confirming his suspicions from earlier regarding her ridding herself of her weapon. She spoke about how by this time the newest Captain Commander is in their possession as before coming to this Squad Yvonne sent a message to an old friend to snatch the joke of a leader. No doubt she was already saving under the influence of their organization thanks to a little mechanism designed for complete manipulation. She then warned him about the Wandenreich casting an even greater shadow this day and his "precious" Soul Society has been eclipsed. She then left him with a threat, stating that the next time he sees her will be the day of his destruction, a day he will indeed be looking forward to.

"So.. The Captain Commander is on the side of the enemy now..."

Aiden said to himself thoughtfully as he remained where he was, his reiatsu disappearing once again as he began to think. The Soul Society like the Wandenreich are cockroaches. Neither side will become entirely destroyed, at least not as easily as the other believes they will be. Aiden cares about the safety of the Soul Society sure, but he isn't worried about it's complete destruction nor does he mind if one of their own has been captured and placed under control of the Reich. If one can't stand by those they claim to protect, then they must be destroyed, and so along with the Stern Ritter that left, the mind controlled captain commander shall face the very same fate. While placing himself in deep thought, they captain flash stepped away.

Ooc left thread

• Like 3

Dante walks into the barracks and notices its empty, He starts cleaning the place taking care of leaving everything just as he remembered it to be as he stood looking out the window remembering everything that happened in squad 7 and the long road he walked with everyone here. He walks out slowly closing the door as he looked back seeing everyone around drawn from his memory smiling and having fun as he walks off to start training again.

Occ left thread

• Like 1

OOC: I'm here in Aiden's favor we're doing yet another test you have a problem speak to aiden

The air has become cold in the area and Sai which has been reformed for a while since its part of his test and is currently looking like Aiden but, is himself in other aspects such as same zanpakuto as before *Sai walks around the barracks* "All seems in order here I don't see anything to change" *Sai coughs up a bit of blood* "Ugh what the heck" 'I think I remember Aiden saying something about this'*Sai turns his head while covering his mouth with his right hand since he currently has a stub of a left arm to cover his mouth looks at 2 shinigami (npc)* "Can you both clean this up for me I need to continue doing a check I'd appreciate it" *Sai continues walking after speaking to them and stopped when he had checked the entire barracks* "I believe I'm done here" *Sai started heading towards the front door or the barracks to leave*

OOC: Aiden your up

• Like 1

OOC: @ aiden we're gonna have to throw this thing off until I'm prepared for it lets leave it that the potion wore off early out of some unknown effect because I should build up a little after not rping for so long. This'd be the better choice for me until I am ready I hope you understand

*Sai leave the barracks and in the field when its empty Sai feels a pain and drops down on his knees* "What's happening to me!??!!?!?" *Sai bends over and holds his arms around his stomach* "This doesn't feel good at all...." *Sai coughs all over and coughs a bit of blood, slowly Sai feels his physic returning to his original state, no scars and his hand returning* "What the....?" *Sai examined himself slowly. Sai seeing the blood that covered his hands and a drip coming from his mouth he grabbed a cloth he had in his robes and wiped himself clean* 'Seems I'm still in one piece. I hope Aiden's potion didn't screw up my body's systems' *Sai clenches his right fist* 'That's good' I should get used to my own body again its been a bit since I was in it in its original form' *Sai feels dizzy* 'I should take it easy though I am not feeling too well' *Sai walks away from the barracks to his next location* 'Welcome back Sai! I missed you!', 'Thanks Hasane I missed you too' *Sai smiles brightly and holds his Zanpakuto* 'Lets advance now together again' Now Sai leaves the atmosphere now renewed back to himself and looking forward, in his current state Sai needs to meditate to regain his full capabilities after aiden's potion drained him. *As Sai walks he looks up to the sky* "Seems peaceful."

OOC: Left Thread

• Like 1

Shiro would approach the barracks, slower than he originally intended. He generally preferred to observe his environments, rather than charge in head first when he knew or believed there to be hostile threats in the area. He would find a building to stand atop of and use as an observation post, allowing him to assess the surroundings from high above, capable of seeing nearly the entirety of the Seireitei, and gather an understanding of the situation. While he would normally be obsessed with the view, this was no matter to joke around with. Returning to ground level, he would would make his way towards the entrance of the Squad Seven, before entering inside the territory of suspect and heading towards the barracks to get updates. Searching the zone ahead of his vision, he would recognize a familiar ally, his very own Lieutenant, Ha. He found the name ironic and strange, but nonetheless, it was his name and Shiro would not comment about his thoughts. He did not appear to notice anything unusual with the barracks of suspicion, as he was originally led to believe from his Vice Captain.

The barracks and the surrounding buildings seemed virtually untouched and there was no presence in the air that displayed any hints of ongoing combat. "Lieutenant, glad to see you made it here as I thought you would just remain back at the barracks and remain useless as originally planned. I'm proud of you for finally growing up." Shiro would go on to answer a question which he assumed would cycle through his Lieutenants mind, answering it before it could be brought up. "I took a bit of a detour along the way, even if its right next door. Don't ask," he directed. Looking around for a short moment once more to ensure he was not being played for a fool, he would look back towards Ha before speaking after a slight sigh. "Anyways... there appears there is nothing of worry here, which means you lied to me. I wish to hear the full story, so you better have some explaining to do if you wish to earn my complete trust, after we pay the Squad Seven Captain a visit." Shiro would cross his arms and with a curious yet stern glare directed at his Vice Captain.

• Like 2

Aiden remained within his darkened quarters, resting peacefully, a break from the constant work he had to do due to not doing it earlier, most of it involving the Fullbringer incident that had occurred just earlier and his killing it after it had killed some Shinigami. If he had known Solrin would be such a headache he would have killed him before when he had the chance rather than just leaving him to his own devices. Thinking back, the Captain remembered back to when he was just a Vice Captain, back when times were far more simple and things didn't have to include cruelty, though then again those were also times when the Captain was foolishly nibbling off the propaganda the Sereitei used to control their little pups. Free now, however, Aiden felt like he somewhat understood why some Shinigami go rogue or just stay away from the Sereitei as much as they can. The place was still a place that Aiden despised the most; a church for those that are too blind to see that they're nothing more than the descendants of arrogant thugs that believed they should rule over others.

Every day Aiden grew less patient with everything the Sereitei had. He grew less and less patient with his own Squad members too, as despite no matter how much he abused them and how much he had put them through horrible moments, they're still blind to the fact that he was merely showing them the true face of the Thirteen Court Guard Squads, not the mask they were fooled into giving their lives for. At least the Espada were true enough to their origins, but as far as the Captain knew, the Shinigami were more intent on ignoring the fact that they're nothing better than super-powered thugs. Hypocritical as he may be though, Aiden wondered if he should go all out and give his members one final lesson.. Have they met their new Vice Captain yet?

That was when he heard it. His door being opened, though it stopped. Immediately the Captain began sensing whoever was out there. A single signature was made known; one which, even though it had ceased movement, it was quite obvious it was a Captain. The Seventh Division Captain himself sat up at his desk, though he had also moved his Zanpakuto, which was nested within the scabbard, nearby him. This would be one of the few moments where he wished he still had his left arm, as he was wondering if his past had finally caught up to him, and if this person is going to try to finally kill him or arrest him. Quietly however he decided that he would wait for them to enter visit him.

• Like 2