Captain Ajuin Feng

Squad 7 Barracks

He wasn't sure where this was, the place seemed more or less to be some sort of rubble. Burnt forest in the background. A body here and there, and of course the bodies here and there, though those were sortof his fault. At the very least they had stopped annoying him. Sighing he rubbed at his eyes, reaching up into the hood of his cloak and rubbing his eyes, completely shrouded from onlookers.

"Fuck.....well I may as well find shelter." he murmured, making his way toward the barracks. " he murmured, continuing toward the buildings. There were still some shinigami running around, but they seemed to ignore him for the time being aside from a few wayward glances.

So far so good.

• Like 2

Rion sighs softly and walks to the Barracks to catch some fresh air. "Hope this Darkness lifts soon... If not I will have to find the idiot that caused it and force them to change it back..." He says out loud and then stretches. Rion found himself rather annoyed with the complete Darkness but it's not like it didn't help him out at all.

Cinder suddenly paused, turning his attention slightly toward the new arrival. The pressure was...high, oddly high for a shinigami. He narrowed his eyes and dropped in against the wall, peering around the corner and narrowing his eyes, peering slightly at the individual and frowning, was it friendly? Hostiile? Cinder's hand rested on his zanpaku'to, cautious as he peered around the corner, his body and form still shrouded by the cloak he wore.

Rion looked around and continued to walk quietly, seemingly in deep thought. "If this war keeps up both sides will die out... Perhaps I should look for others who feel this war is useless.." Rion thought to himself as he stopped walking and took a deep breath. "That's a long shot though.." He concluded and then looked around once more.

Edited by Rion Requiel

Cinder moved in a blur, speeding his way silently, keeping his spiritual pressure down as he aimed to come up behind the shinigami and draw his blade, intent on pressing it to the shinigami's throat.

"alrighty listen, I don't want trouble. Now you're gonna put your sword down, and you're gonna come with me, and we're gonna walk your girly-looking face out of here capiche toots?" he asked, clearly mistaking the individual for a woman.

Rion sighs softly. "Well first.. I would suggest removing that blade from my neck. Second, I actually happen to have a very handsome face befitting of a young man. Third, I am one of the last people to fight right now." He said and then exerted his Spiritual Pressure.

Cinder raised a brow at that and simply smiled and chuckled. "You look pretty girly for a guy. And a pretty girl at that." he noted with a grin, lightly patting the kid on the rear as he kept that blade to his throat. Exerting his own spiritual pressure, which wasn't really that much for some reason. Arrancar sacrificed different things for power. Cinder had simply sacrificed...well alot. He had sacrificed most of his abilities and much of his previous....intelect. He still had an incredibly cunning mind, but the more...artful part of him was gone, such that his actual spiritual power was simply a bit to high to be felt properly. Additionally it manifested in more...physical terms than normal.

Rion chuckled softly. "Well I thank you for the kind compliment. If I were a woman I would be blushing. Sadly I am a man and am actually just wanting to get some Vanilla Chai Tea... But if you feel like a quick sparring match first then I will accept." He says with a tone that was less condescending and more along the lines of outright bored.

Cinder raised a brow slightly at that. sparring? Was that like skiing? He shrugged. He assumed it meant fight, and if it didn't, oh well. Reeling his arm back, he kept that blade in place and RAMMED his fist up into the young man's back, aiming to ram that powerful fist into the man's kidney, intent on dealing some substantial damage in the meantime.

Rion smirked and used Utsusemi, leaving an afterimage that gave the appearance of being hit. Once the afterimage faded though all that would be seen was Rion's brown jacket with the black fur on the collar. "Well this will be fun..." Rion said as he unsheathed his Zanpakuto. Rion knew this would be a tough opponent but that never stopped him before.

Cinder simply narrowed his eyes, not even turning as he straightened himself up, a smirk spreading across his face as he closed his eyes, pulling down his hood as he did. "Yeesh, what is it whith you shinigami and hiding? Here I thought you guys always were the big kids on the playground. Guess not." he chuckled, shaking his head as he turned to look over his shoulder. "Here I thought I was gonna get a fight worth putting some effort into."

Rion looks at the man. "You see, Strength and Defense are not my strong point.. So I apologize but you will have to deal with my speed." He says with a chuckle. "If I bore you already we can just skip the fight." Rion suggested. It wasn't that he was afraid but more that he had other things to do in mind. "Let's just get this over with I have some things I need to see through, So death isn't an option for me. At least not yet." He states and then enters a fighting stance.

Cinder chose to interrupt the man, showing an impressive amount of speed as he moved much faster than the man had moved with his casual dodge. Cinder choosing to put all of his effort into the burst of speed, probably a bit higher than what the shinigami used. They were not that far away with speed, in fact it was hardly that much of a difference at all as Cinder aimed to appear behind him in a sonido, sweeping his leg at the man's kneecaps, aiming to remove his stance and then follow up with a powerful uppercut to the man's side in a rising shoryuken as he intended to catch the man off-guard.

Rion was caught off guard by the Sonido but his perception did him quite well as he was able to keep up and turn in time to block the kick, suffering some decent damage from the kick due to his own low Defense Rion then held out both palms. "Hado #31! Shakkaho!" He shouts, sending the blast pointblank at the enemy who had launched a quick offensive.

There was a pause, Cinder simply raising a brow as the spell crashed into him, feeling a slight singe before he smiled, a grin on his face as his palm would aim to grab Rion by the shirt, a brief blue flame rippled along his neck before going out, his skin looked largely undamaged except for some light burns.

"That all you got shinigami?" he chuckled before he aimed to swing the kid overhead and drive him head'-first into the ground with a sudden enormous boost of strength, his intent being to slam him into the ground hard enough that it shattered the floor-boards and drove him a good few feet into the ground.

Ability Passive:

Upgraded Hierro->Acero: Cinder's hierro is incredibly powerful to the point that when it is broken, it spouts reishi fire due to the physics of his skin. The compression of reishi is so high that when broken by a powerful attack, the escaping reishi is pressurized and the friction puts the reishi into a plasmic form: a fire.

Increases strength and defense

Rion smirked as he was grabbed by the shirt. "I was hoping you might do this... New trick time." He said and sent Reiryoku to his Zanpakuto. "Kyoijutsu! Choshinsei!" He shouts and the sword releases a white burning hot light from the blade. This skill was developed as a defensive and offensive technique and as the wave of light touched the ground it seemed to burn, wood turning to ash and dirt turning black from the heat released by this skill.

Ability Used:

Kyoijutsu: Choshinsei (Supernova)- Infuses the Zanpakuto with Reiryoku that is then released in a wave of pure white light, this light is hot enough to turn anything it touches to ash provided they lack any strong defenses.

Cinder simply smiled, seeming relatively unaffected by the heat. As the shinigami was piledriven into the ground immediately after. Brushing his hands off he smirked, knowing the shinigami would have felt that. He cracked his knuckles and raised his palm, opening it at the shinigami as a cero began to charge, violent and vicious. However it didn't fire just yet, cinder seemed to be waiting for something.

Rion held his head after sitting up, suffering heavy damage and maybe a fractured bone he sighs. "Damn that hurt... Really need to make a skill that just turns things into cotton candy or makes blankets... that was a rough slam... at least the Ash broke some of the fall." Rion said and looked up at the Cero. "Oh... Glowing ball of destruction... Yeah hold that thought." Rion said before checking himself. "Okay, Now you can fire." Rion stated and then looked at the Arrancar. His eyes held determination and resolve despite being beaten up.

Cinder simply smiled. This kid was adorable. There was another flash of speed. Instead of firing it, he SLAMMED his fist foreward, aiming to punch that cero into the man's chest before firing t off, adding the power of his spiritual energy to his already terrifying strength, evenif he missed, the explosive blast might catch the kid a little, though in either case, some of that cloak would be shredded and Rion would see what Cinder looked like underneath.

jrtH26g.gif?1

Rion smirked. "Jackpot..." He thought to himself, quickly he poured Reiryoku into his Zanpakuto, the blade's sharp end facing the man's fist. "Kyoijutsu! Seishin o Shohi!" He shouted and the blade illuminated with a green light that would absorb the Cero Attack, Rion immediately used this energy to his advantage. "Kyoijutsu! Shindo!" He shouted, he blade now vibrating rapidly which increased the cutting power.

Abilities Used:

Kyoijutsu: Seishin o Shohi (Consume Spirit)- A defensive Kyoijutsu, it infuses the Zanpakuto with a Reiryoku that works like a vaccum, draining the energy of a Kido, Reishi, or Cero attack and stores it in the Zanpakuto, usually used before a Destructive Kyoijutsu to enhance the power of it.

Kyoijutsu: Shindo (Vibration)- Imbues the Zanpakuto with unstable Reiryoku that causes the blade to vibrate rapidly allowing for more cutting power, useful against those with thick skin like Arrancar.

Edited by Rion Requiel

And At that Cinder smiled.

That blade was fearsome, incredible really, but it was sneaky. One of those moves shinigami used to get out of being weak. And as it connected with cinder's fist. That blade would stop vibrating, and the kid would feel the full force of the cero-charged punch, a grin spreading across his face as it blew that hole a bit wider in he ground, his cloak drifting away as he chuckled softly to himself, flexing his hand and knuckles, unscathed by that zanpaku'to.

"Sorry kid, but you picked the wrong kinda weapon. I ain't no ordinary guy. you see, I have this special.....flavor of reiatsu. There's only one thing that can touch me. And that's Power and Finesse. You're little fancy blade ain't gonna cut it. Not against my Anulacion." He noted with an intense smirk.

Anulacion Plumón:

Cinder proudly fights, his soul incredibly resolute blocks out all effects aside from his own, be they good or bad, making him immune to buffs, rebuffs, and effects aside from direct damage. Objects he comes into contact with lose special effects.

Rion smirks at this and after regaining his bearings from the force of the hit he stands and looks at the man, sheathing his Zanpakuto he cracks his knuckles. "Then teach me." Rion stated. "Show me so that I can kick your ass later down the road." He says with a resolute tone, he wasn't afraid but now he was curious, he needed more power and if it meant learning from an Arrancar then so be it. Rion had nothing against any Race of any kind. The only enemy he had was his own weakness.

Cinder raised a brow slightly at that, tilting his head. Te...teach? He simply stared at the woman, as by now the kid had earned that label. He considered for several moments before he simply smiled, turning away from the kid.

"Sorry kid but that's a no go. My strength wasn't learned. It was earned. " he noted, waving his hand, immediately a garganta opened up, and deep within that, Hueco Mundo.

"You shinigami are weak because you don't know suffering. And there's no place quite like HM for suffering. So I'll give ya this chance. You wanna be strong like me? Abandon Soul Society, your family, friends, whatever you think is important. And spend a month in Hueco Mundo, killing hollows for food and trying not to get eaten. That place is swimming with critters just as strong as me. If you survive, you may just find yourself with the stuff to fight me. You won't get stronger, nothing can do that for ya. But at the very least you'll learn how to fight. you Shinigami fight for honor and duty. You need to learn how to fight to survive."

OOC :Left

• Like 1

Rion gave this some thought for a time. "Thanks for the offer but I have things to clear up here first... So maybe I can earn some strength along the way. As for duty and honor, I really don't care for either. Would I like to go down in history books? Sure.. But Right now I have things to work on." He says honestly. "Maybe in the future. Seems like this place is going to hell anyway." Rion states. "Oh, Before I forget, My name is Rion. If we meet again I would prefer it be as two warriors eager to see how far we have come." He says before beginning to walk away.

In the middle of a fine night, a shadowed silhouette glided through the empty alleys of the Seireitei. Storm clouds in the sky provided an extra cover as this mysterious person stalked a quiet squadron while carefully suppressing their spiritual power. Their slim figure leaped up into the thin and chilled air like a ninja, then gracefully landed on a lone rooftop to gaze down into a dimly lit clearing. The Squad 7 barracks. This unknown female crouched down and scanned the silent area with a confident smile on her face as a soft ray of moonlight revealed her appearance. A short white jacket with short sleeves and a hood over her face that shadowed her eyes and a Wandenreich symbol remained emblazoned on the front, light blue crop top with a darker blue Quincy cross design, a white skirt with light blue leggings underneath, and military boots fitting for a Quincy. Strands of red hair rested on her shoulders as she let out a sigh. There wasn't much to cause chaos with here, and it was a pretty nice looking division, too. It was nowhere near looking as rundown as that one place she had destroyed, the Kido Corps. Well, it was their library and theatre, but it still had some things destroyed. "Day two of the Wandenreich's uprising...begins. Now to cause a little commotion before lighting this place up," she spoke softly, and brought out one of her spirit weapons. A metallic silver gun with a vine-like design along the sides, and three barrels for extra rounds. Yvonne, this young Quincy lady's name, aimed the triple-barrel pistol at a small cafeteria section of the barracks and applied enough pressure on the trigger to release three simultaneous shots that unleashed an explosion. As a result, that one area had been utterly destroyed and left as rubble on fire. "Now then, what's next on the list of things to demolish?" Yvonne stood up and stretched her arms as several pieces of debris rained from the heavens, thick clouds of smoke rose from the barracks along with small embers from the undying flames.

ooc- A link to see what Yvonne looks like and such :3

• Like 2