Lance

Rukongai District 10

*Aiden walks up to the casket.* Mortal, i didn't know you for a long time like some of the others had, but the short weeks that i had known you were the best ones in my life. You're a great friend, a powerful ally, and a brilliant teacher. I knew these things just by meeting you, and those beliefs were confirmed as i got to know you. You had a heart and a mind unlike any other, and i regret not knowing you sooner. *Aiden walks away as tears run down his face and sits down in one of the seats.*

Edited by Aiden

*Dante makes his way to the casket before kneeling and placing his hand on it*

Thank you Master for teaching me and making me your disciple. Though you are not with us, Your teachings live on through us. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Rest in piece knowing those responsible will soon pay dearly for there deeds. That is my promise to you

*Dante gets up slowly and makes his way back to the tree with a saddened expression on his face as he looks on*

*Lance-Now those that are present it is time for a moment of silence to show our respect for him then we shall begin the burial* Lance looks down in silence closing his eyes

Ooc I shall post in 20 min for the burial

• Like 1

Lance opens his eyes and looks up *Lance-Now my fellow comrades it is time to set the Mortal into his resting place and seal him into the dirt so he may be at peace, My fellow guards could you set mortal down into his new home* Squad Members- Yes sir* Each squad member grabs a rope, lays a rope under the casket then picked up the casket and set Mortal Into the ground *Lance- those who want to help bury him there are shovels next to the hole* Lance grabs a shovel and starts to bury mortal

30 min. have passed and Mortal's body is now one with the ground. Lance grabs his tombstone,setting where he was buried. Lance looks at Jiro Dante, aiden and the squad members *Lance- well my friends, Mortal is at a better place now, we shouldn't mourn for him but instead wish him the best, keep moving forward and Thank you guys for being here on this important day*

Edited by Lance Hunter

*Aiden stares at the tombstone. Something was off about this whole funeral but he didn't know what. He looks at Lance and gives a small smile.* Agreed. Mortal would want us to continue on and not dwell on something like this. *He turns around and flashsteps away, heading back to the Revolutionary Division before anyone notices that he's gone.*

*Dante looked at the tombstone*

At the end there's always new beginnings, remembering those before inspire you to take the next step and honoring them as you move forward. I thank you all and consider friends of my Master my own.

*Dante smiled as he looked at everyone in attendance before flash stepping away*

Lance looks at Dante and Jiro and gives them both a light smile *Lance-First thing I did coming back......Doing a funeral heh heh Well you guys better go I need to be alone here for a bit and take my other officers with you please and thank you* Lance looks back at the tombstone

Jiro looked at the tombstone*

Everything changes, you can't stop that, you can't deny that and you can't change that...

*Jiro looks at dante and the officer*

Let's leave Lance the space he needs...

*Jiro turns around and flash steps to his safe house 4 in order to take a nap*

Ooc: go to bed now cya and good night

Once every one present at the funeral was gone, I keep looking at the tombstone and call out eniko in a calm and sad voice *Lance-....... Eniko I want to have a word with you..........please........*

OOC- thanks for telling me about this guys :dry::o

Heon had heard about the location of where Mortal has been buried from an unknown source and location and ran over there as fast as he could. Once reached he looks for the tombstone with Mortal on it. Heon sits in front and begins to cry. Heon hadn't seen Mortal since he had returned and is now devastated. He then pulls out an embarrassing image of Alvito which Mortal had given him long ago just before when Mortal was leaving the kido corps. Heon then remembers of when Mortal was eating a lot and had kido troubles along with hollowfication difficulties. Heon buried the pic right beside the tombstone. :Rest in peace Mortal, you were a great friend and will never be forgotten:. He then gets up and leaves back home

OOC- leaves thread

Rena arrives in the Rukongai district of 10 after being sent there after dieing by Althalos once she arrives fully she stands up and looks arround and sees that she is in a dense forest and starts heading to a bunch of noise in the distance thinking "Damn it I died !!!! ehh i guess i have to find a way back i hope the people i meet in town know where to go and know how or i don't know...." Few minutes later Rena arrives at a town which looks like it is in the old times of japan and walks around in hopes to find some one she knew she then looked down to see that she was covered in clothes that look weathered and torn and looked around to see if there was any better clothes but couldn't find any "Damn it i have to wear this it so.... yea.." Rena then walked in to what seemed like a store which was actually a gang hideout...

Kojo had felt her spiritual pressure appear in her home and disappear later one just to reappear nearby his house and then vanishing completly. Kojo went to her home where he felt it first to find out that she was dead. Kojo had fallen for her and now she was dead? and already in Rukongai, Kojo was so filled with regret for not talking to her more that he decided to go to SS and find her simply to talk. He still had all of his vacation time left for this year and so told his barkeeper that he would be away for sometime and return as soon as possible. Kojo later on found a Shinigami that was going back to SS and followed him there. It hasn't been to long since that girl went away. Kojo luckily ends up in the same district the girl went to. Kojos only plan for now was to ask around for her. He walks over to an old japanese village. He knew that he should ask the old people since they always watch the streets. Kojo walks down the street and sees and old lady to ask."Mam do you have a second?"."Sure young man what do you need?". Kojos explains how she was looking. Kojos hopes where bad but the woman told him that she actually saw her go into some rather bad place. Kojo thanks that old woman and bows down. He quickly turns around and runs towards the gang hide out. Kojo couldn't belived his luck that he would truely be abel to meet her that soon. Kojo completly ignored the danger infront of him. The happyness to see her again was much bigger.

Once Rena entered the store she felt a shiver down her spine she slowly looked around to see that at was actually a bar and slowly walked to an empty Table near the end of the room "What have i gotten my self into... this isn't a store.... oh man...." Rena then sat down and looked around to see brutes with large swords on their backs stare at them and she looks next to her she jumps and it was just the bartender "You okay there little miss? what would you like? " the bartender said Rena smiled and asked the bartender "yea.. yea i'm fine umm.. a glass of water will be fine thanks.." The bartender then leaves and one of the brutes stands up and whispers to one of his mates before going towards Rena. Rena looked back to see a large built man sit next to her and start talking to her "So what brings you to these parts... you lost or something..." Rena replies softly "I might of died in the world of the living and ended up here..." the brute laughs and pokes Rena's head " Hey guys we got a new spirit here... what do you think we should do with her" meanwhile inside of Rena's head "I swear if he doesn't stop poking my head..." The brute suddenly yells as Rena bites the brute's finger "You little....." The brute goes to punch Rena but Rena escapes and runs under the table and back out to see the entrance is block with some of his goons "now come here and say sorry little one" Rena snaps and runs up to the brute going to fight him...

OOC: when you arrive half of the goons will be out for the count and the brute is just watching while i fight also Rena will be quite injured.

Kojo wants to enter but Is blocked by some goons. He sees the girl he desired to see beaten on the ground. Standing there already quite injured fighting multiple enemys. She had taken down half of the goons. Kojo get really pissed off seeing that. He was impressed that she was abel to fight but really pissed at the guy that dared to hurt her. The goons that blocked his way looked at him and says."There nothing for you to do here boy go away before I-"."Before you do what scum?". Violet energy flames breack explode all around his body as he derictly went into the second stage of his ability. The goon want to hit him but Kojo spins around and with an enchanted kick sends the guy flying through the open door and hitting the wall on the other end of the room. He was pinned into the wall and wasn't falling down. Kojo didn't hold back. He looks at the goons that still surrounded Rena. With a quick fullbring he appears behind on of the guys. He quickly punches the guy sending him flying into one of his friends before appearing infront of Rena. He stands between her and the brute. He looks at him with hate and rage saying."This is the moment you should run away or elses I might fully snap". Kojo looked at that guy with dead serious eyes. With his mixed material arts he had already taken out some goons and he was ready to get rind of all of them. The one he had send flying into the wall was most likely near death and the one he sending flying into another one had many brocken bones. Kojo had his already trained attacks enchanted to deal 4 times the force they would normaly have, while repeling all the force that was directed toward his body and redirecting it towards the enemy. This would cause him to have some head arches later one but if they won't force him to do much more he would be fine. Kojo was waiting for the brutes answer making sure he would be abel to block any attack directed towards Rena.