Lance

Squad 7's Captain's Manor

Why yes let's head to my office up in the second floor *while walking up the stairs* I don't usually stay here much as you may have noticed since I usually stay at the captains office just because I don't like hearing my voice echo throughout the manor heh heh

"........we have no commander" he says he sips his tea "due to the previous events there was a disruption between soul society, its every squad of themselves now" he takes a sip again "i'm here to request the assistance of squad 7 for the war"

Ahh.....well then *takes another sip* hmm *stands up and looks out the window* I might need some time before I say yes or no,Captain I'll need to speak with someone if I take up and arms.....

"ok" he says before bowing and leaving the office just before he closes the door behind him he say "Lance there is a note on the desk stating the location of the base camp, if the answer is yes you'll find me there" he says and he then leaves the room

ooc there's a topic named "The War Life Of Genesis" rp there and we can train together

Okay, you can wait in the living room while I make us a pot *walks into the kitchen and makes coffee* hmm why am I not surprised that my guards didnt ask any questions before letting him in *sigh *Coff coff * *notices blood on my hand*.......Thats not good *gulp*

Ahh heh heh I'm doing fine really, just that with Akari not around lately I've been caught up with work heh heh.....*grabs one of the cups* Thanks Jiro *takes a sip* your probably wondering why I didnt sleep back at the manor and chose to sleep at the office aren't you?