Lance

The World Of The Living

he walks out of the shed and stands behind a tree .......................something is seriously wrong and im going to find out what

http://randomc.net/image/Darker%20than%20BLACK/Darker%20than%20BLACK%20-%2004%20-%20Large%2002.jpg

is a little startled at his approach ok so here's the deal Alvito explains everything about soulsociety, hueco mundo, shinigami, hollows, Quincy's, Fullbringer, bounts and everyone's purpose he mentions the past story of mortal, then akito joining the kido corps then leacing to squad 7 he dosent explain much about squad 7 as he hasnt been in it much, he explains as much as he could now Remember ?

What are you talking about discipline committee ? revenge ? its only natural you wont remember any of this due to memory loss but there might be ways to get it back and believe me im not joking says Alvito as he sips his soup and puts the chop sticks down

walks away and puts on his coat and microphone hey yea......its about Akito his memory's gone...........intresting........so that means..........ok...............alright...i'll...see.what i can do *hangs up* Alvito walks away leaving his coat infront of Akito's house

Darker+Than+Black+20.jpg

• Like 1

Alvito continues to watch the fight no surprised by Akito taking down 12 he couldnt par upto mortal who had taken out 98 met when he lost his shinigami power .................................

wake up already..........................youll never beat Mortal if your lying down on the job he then notices the paper he then picks it up and reads it..........