Angel Yamamoto

Squad 7 Captain Office

Jiro downs the glass and lets out an Ahhhww . To get rid of the burn and places the glass down.

Well althalos I'm terrible at following orders ^^ . Also I don't see this corruption your talking about. It's more like gotei 13 is slowly growing away from us old guys. Althalos if you had asked a few months ago I would have said no right away but..... There is nobody left that keeps me in Gotei 13 eml is retiring... Angel already left. And most other people disappeared or they are dead. Althalos if I would go with you you would have a left hand that is terrible at following orders or even taking^^

Jiro looks at althalos with a waiting facial expressions. He wanted an answer that would help him decide

Edited by JD ( Jiro D.)

Althalos smiles and and rubs the back of his head "I don't care if you don't take orders unless its super important like life and death important and what do you mean your bad at talking ? you are talking right now are you not ? also about Soul society's corruption you'll see what I mean once you leave Also who are you calling old I'm only 17 years old ! (170 years but looks 17) Ehhh anyways old friend will you be my left hand man ? and leave this place were we are slowly being forgotten day by day, Old friends are leaving us the young won't remember as we will, For we do not write our own history but the future generation will for they were the ones watching us. Our time has passed we have to have to watch over them and pass down our what do you call it that thing masters give to their disciples... Knowledge that right to know that what ever they do there will always be consequences good or bad but that there is always time to call on the past for help if they truly need it and that where the rouge army comes in but only if its for a real reason no oh can you help us defeat this person no i talking about when they start crumbling the Society apart to beyond repair that is when we step in a fix everything our you know you can just do what you want as long and it doesn't hurt anyone haha. " Althalos laughs and stands up and raises his left and towards jiro "Sorry about that speech also What do you say you in ? want to join a place you will be remembered and by a close friend that will never leave you under any circumstances except for one of-cause haha." Althalos awaits Jiro's choice

Jiro looks at althalos with a nice smile and says in a kind voice

your right out time has past and it's time for a new generation^^. I hope that the CC will find.a good new captain for my squad ^^. So what now?

Jiro lays his captain haori on his chair and looks at the silent Dante he was a new generation and Jiro seemed to be the oldest in this room . He looks at althalos waiting for a response

You always over do it don't you?

Jiro picks up althalos and puts him on the table. He goes into the kitchen coming back with some sandwiches that were already finished before. After that he goes into the kitchen ans start cooking a lot of ramen since that was the only thing he had to make in the kitchen for now. While still cooking he says.

So do you know where the CC is right now? I need to tell him that I'm retiring

Edited by JD ( Jiro D.)

Althalos Reply in a lazy tone "Nope probably at his office if not then just leave a note on his desk that way you wouldn't have to wait for him that what i did a while ago hahah" Althalos then starts eating the sandwiches like there was no tomorrow "So have you found anyone yet ? if you know what I mean ?"

Nope if you mean what I mean ^^ and you?

Jiro comes back in with 5 bowls of ramen and lays the. On a table next to althalos.

He goes and sits on the other side of the table waiting for althalos answer

Althalos chows down on the ramen where he eats them to the post where there wasn't even a drop left inside the bowls "Ahh that was good and nope i haven't i don't see the point in all that stuff hahah" Althalos then stands up and heads to the door "Thanks for the meal it was great also meet me at the autumn fields when you finish resigning make sure you do it before Elm retires or you'll have a job on your hands with that i must bid you a farwell" Althalos walks out and closes it behind him and his clone vanishes from site and returns to Althalos real body in the Autumn fields thread.

(left thread)

It was an exceptionally fine evening in the Squad 7 barracks, specifically the captain's office. It came to a conclusion that this was somewhere needing discussion on the Captainship and that was indeed why Captain Leogara came at such a time. Beside being busy with many other things, this one could not wait for very much longer. There, sitting on the nicely fashioned sofa in the office was Lelille, where she waited for the one that was expected to be placed as new captain of Squad 7. From her knowledge, the young fellow was good in terms of leadership and as skilled as any captain should be. Definitely something to look forward to seeing in the line of duty. Any moment now he'd be showing up here. Well...at least that is if she got the right time prior to coming.

She sat quietly for a few minutes as a breeze rolled in through the open window. Calmly and hinting at a most gracious moment ahead. Her eyes narrowed and her hand pulled a half-full cup of some kind of beverage to her lips, and she sipped the deliciously hot drink ever so casually. Time was flying by slow today unlike any other day, but maybe that was a good thing. Not very many like days that go by like a jet plane, now do they? 'Any time now...'

ooc- please excuse the shortness :3 I'll try to do better with my posts later on, lol

• Like 1

The door to the Office opened, and the presence of a raven-haired Shinigami would greet the waiting Captain Commander inside. Entering entirely, Aiden would give a friendly wave to the female sitting on the couch, acknowledging her existence. Upon his face would be two scars; one small one which laid just upon his lower lip, stretching down the left side, and a scar which covered his right left eye, a scar of which would only be made from a grievous burn. His robes were slightly torn, though he himself appeared to still be as healthy and ready for anything as any other Shinigami would be.

"Hello there, i'm assuming you're the newest Captain Commander? I'm Aiden Hunter and i'm here for the Squad Seven Captain's position. It's.. well... a pleasure to meet you."

He would speak as his kept his friendly attitude about himself, not wishing to start things off on the wrong foot. Honestly speaking, he didn't really expect himself to even return to Squad Seven after what had happened to his father there, let alone try out for the Captain's position there. Like father, like son, he guessed. No matter, the past was the past and Aiden for one wasn't in control of it, so really all he can do now is give a Captainless Squad a new Captain to keep them together and strong. Standing before the female Captain Commander, he'd continue to smile at her.

"So then, shall we begin?"

ooc: lol it's okies. We both are kinda guilty of that atm x3

• Like 2

At the sound of the door being opened, Lelille stood up and turned to face the one who had entered. A Shinigami with raven-black hair and two defining scars on his face, one had to be a burn. His clothing was tattered and torn, but there was no doubt he wasn't ailing in any way presently. "Hello there, i'm assuming you're the newest Captain Commander? I'm Aiden Hunter and i'm here for the Squad Seven Captain's position. It's.. well... a pleasure to meet you." Lelille heard him say and she nodded in response. So, this was the Aiden Hunter, son of one of a previous captain from this very squad. A smile happened upon her face as a thoughtful sense of respect peaked, "It's a pleasure to meet you, too. My name is Lelille Leogara. To be honest, I didn't think I'd be getting the chance to meet you. Anyway, let's move on to business."

She smiled kindly at the male Shinigami, future captain, in a respectful manner and gestured for him to take a seat on one of two opposite positioned chairs to the right of the sofa where she was previously sitting. There, she'd be sitting across from him in order to deal with this matter face to face. And first order of business was a simple test of readiness through five questions. They shouldn't be so difficult to answer, but maybe just a bit challenging on how what to do. "Now, then, I am going to be asking you a few questions for the first part of taking over the squad. Don't take me wrong, you will be getting in as captain anyway. This is just to give me an idea of how you will work as leader and member of the Gotei 13. Remember to answer truthfully, there are no wrong answers to these random questions."

"First: After being appointed Captain of Squad 7, you notice a commotion between several of the high ranking members out in the hallway. While everyone else is celebrating your success, you go out to hear what the conversation is about without seeming like an eavesdropper. Apparently they have a problem with having you as their captain and are plotting an assassination attempt on your head. To handle this situation, what sort of method do you plan on using to resolve this matter of a potential hate crime?"

"Second: It is a relatively peaceful day in the Seireitei and you are having a day off from finishing two loads of paperwork. As you are strolling around the streets, you see a member from your squad trying to hide something significant as a way of paying off a debt to a foreign force. You weren't planning on getting your hands dirty, but are finding it amazingly difficult to resist finding out what your subordinate is up to. You go over and hide close by, spotting the object he was trying to bury, and finding that it was an explosive item meant for destroying at least half of the Soul Society and killing thousands of lives. How do you take care of this dangerous situation without causing an outbreak of terror around the area?"

"Third: After meeting with several captains about the defection of certain Shinigami that you knew very well beforehand, you feel that there is more to this situation than it puts on. You decide to lead a deep investigation to find out how these and bring it up in a meeting. When it becomes apparent that you may have to execute these traitors and the Captain Commander orders an executive order for their demise, would you go through with it when you know you'll be killing old friends?"

"Fourth: War has broken out all around the Soul Society again and you have been called by two important allies. One being the Captain Commander, and the other your brothers in arms and fellow squaddies. While they both seem to be handling themselves well enough, enemy reinforcements unleash a relentless attack against both to where they are severely injured. Do you assist the Gotei 13's replaceable leader who has nowhere near enough power to deal the killing blow to the enemy, or do you help your squad members who have only the slightest chance against a powerful enemy in their released state?"

"Fifth: After the death of the Captain Commander, several hands are risen for the opportunity as new leader of the Gotei 13. You too are feeling the need to take on the role, but are unsure of how to go about it. That is, until a greatly respected captain nominates you for the position. One by one, everyone begins putting in support for you but you are still having thoughts about it. It's now become extremely difficult to avoid, so you go ahead and accept the challenge of CC. As your first order of business, in what way do you plan on ruling over the military force? Do you plan to rearrange the already shuffled listing of captains to find a more suitable change of leadership? Do you seek out the improvement of security around key locations necessary to keeping the safety of innocent lives? Or anything else?"

Lelille leaned back in the chair with her hands clasped together and resting on the table's surface while waiting for Aiden's responses. Maybe she went a little overboard with the questions, but what else was there to be asked? Maybe they were necessary, but still. "Take your time~."

ooc- lol XD I hope that wasn't too much.

• Like 2

Aiden did exactly what the female Captain Commander gestured him to do. Taking a seat, he would listen to her tell him that she will have him answer a few questions for the first part before taking over a Squad. She went on to tell him not to take her wrong, as he will be getting Captain anyway, but this is just something to give her an idea of how he'll work as a leader and member of the Gotei 13. She reminded him to answer truthfully as there are no wrong answers to these questions. Aiden really didn't mind if his Captainship relied on the tests or not, neither did he see much of a reason in lying during it. He is really more interested in how he'll do on such tests such as these, as he himself doesn't truly know who he is. It's a funny thing, to feel like you're a captive in another's body, but that's exactly how Aiden felt most of the time.

After listening to each question be asked, Aiden would begin thinking about each one, beginning with the first one. He ran through different scenarios into his mind, his brain racing at a fast speed as he thought about how exactly each way he would preform would positively and negatively effect the outcome. Would it make him look like a corrupt and evil Captain, durnk with power and ready to exert tyranny? Would it give a negative outlook on him from the other Squads? Would he prove himself to be a Captain worth executing rather than working with? These thoughts and much more ran through his mind as he settled on what he would do if faced with such a grim situation.

"Well, my answer for the first question really is that i would confront the high ranking members, hoping to see what exactly the problem would be and if i can help put their worries or suspicions to rest. If an attempt on my life occurs after that, i guess i would be forced to defend myself, though i will indeed try to use nonlethal force if needed."

After answering the first question to the best of his extent, Aiden placed some thought into it. Would he truthfully be like that? Would he really give his men so many chances before giving up on them and having to end them if he had no choice? Well, as long as he isn't forced into release, then yes, though he wonders what the less human and more vicious version of himself would do should he enter Shikai or even Bankai if the said assassins are skilled enough. Surely, he will have to dig yet another grave for his allies. The second question proved more difficult, though strangely on impulse the raven haired Shinigami knew what to do, or at least what he himself would do.

"Honestly, my subordinate placed the lives of many in danger for his own reasons. As his Captain and his leader it is my responsibility to put him down, though first, i would take care of the explosive. Honestly speaking, if he or she is trying to bury the said explosive then it should be in a private enough place, and the explosive would have to be armed, possibly the type to be remotely detonated. In order to avoid havoc i would quickly move, knocking my subordinate out of the way as i use my haori to wrap up the weapon and be able to carry it away without much suspicion. After doing this, i would quickly knock out my subordinate or kill him or her, depending on which i can preform at that moment, and then quickly bring the explosive to a different place, like for example, the precipice world or otherwise known as the Dangai, as there is no life there, plus the explosive could be quickly swept away by the sweeper and destroyed. If it went off before i did this, then hopefully i was able to successfully bring it far away enough as to prevent more deaths than what there would have been."

At this point, Aiden knew these questions also had a personal meaning for himself. The one asking the questions most likely didn't mean it in this way, but Aiden viewed it as a way for his psychological stability to be tested, along with just how evil or corrupted he truly is. One that is insane would probably kill the subordinates and leave the bomb in the World of The Living while one that is evil and corrupted would leave the blast radius and wait for the bomb to do it's purpose. Aiden was never too sure which way his moral compass pointed or if it was even working, but at least he knew now that he wasn't truthfully some kind of creature like he was towards the end of his life before.

"Sadly speaking, I haven't a choice but to kill my old friend. I adore and love those that i can call a "friend" or even a family member, but if i'm commanded to and i have no other way of going about this, i will kill them with little thought being put into it. It is my duty as a Shinigami to preserve the peace and keep the balance from being destroyed, and it's my duty as a Captain to act as an unbiased power for the Thirteen Court Guard Squads, therefore i haven't a choice but to keep the peace, even if it means having to "take care" of a few of those same people i care so much about."

He would keep speaking after the third question, deciding to answer the fourth and fifth right away.

"I help my Squad members knowing that by doing so i am allowing the death of my leader to become real. My Squad members are my comrades and they are under my watch, my guide, and my protection. To allow those very same people that i've been placed in charge of to die by the hands of the enemy would be unthinkable in my eyes, even if it means the death of the Captain Commander. Replaceable or not, the Captain Commander is a valuable asset to the battle, though not one that should need my aid, not as much as those i was placed in charge of.""

"Well, honestly i do not believe i would make for a very capable Captain Commander. If i have to have the position though then i would place more security around key locations such as the Academy and the Squad 4 area, then afterwards i would try to figure out ways to improve the power of our overall military, and a way to help each individual improve at a faster rate. I would also encourage the Captains of the Squads to meet each other on a regular basis in order to help get along with each other and perhaps even aid each other, We shouldn't be camping within our own Division Compounds, but instead act as a unified army against any threatening force. After all these things are complete to the extent of which i believe they need to be completed, then i would make efforts to try to see if there is anyone else better suited for the position."

Aiden would quietly sit and wait of a response form Lelille after answering these questions.

Ooc: Blah, sorry if the post isn't all that good~

• Like 3

After listening to each well thought answer with open ears, Lelille couldn't help but smile at each one. Not only had Aiden answered with utmost truth, but he answered with something that had to be a very special will known to be in few Shinigami. He had the mind to work out careful and creative solutions to a problem as well as keeping it so that reasonable terms are made. No doubt that he is captain material. Lelille nodded to him, signaling the end of the questionnaire portion of the test, and folded her arms across her chest. "So you really are an outstanding individual, huh? I must say that I'm impressed with how you chose to answer those questions, there aren't very many like that around here. Either they are slacking off or killing each other. That's all I'll be asking from you for now. I know that there is that "Let me see your Bankai." stuff, but I'm sure we could set that up for another time. The Seventh Division haori is under the desk. Congratulations~," she said in a cheerful tone, and stood up to leave Aiden to whatever he had planned.

With that done and over with, what else was there to do? Perhaps checking on the status of the Kyouraku clan. The last time she went over there was when the place was destroyed almost absolutely. So yeah, paying them a visit would be pretty good right now. "Well, Captain Hunter. I'll be seeing you around, I've got some business to take care of with a place under construction."

ooc- little test is done and left thread :3

• Like 3

Aliza After many of week…year… whatever one as she had lost count on how long it has been arrives on the scene where She ordered Akari’s death right in front of the captains office window and looks around. “Doesn’t seem like any one is around. You guys can come out now!†a team of builders carrying tons of gold bricks arrive behind her with a mold of a female figure. “Alright you guys, we have to get this done before the captain of the squad arrives… Get to work!†Aliza walks away as the builders start building a giant spike around the area that reaches about a foot above the height of the window after they had laid the bricks the bricks were melted together but placing a giant spiked cylinder mold around it and superheated it using their zanpakuto powers which made t hot enough to melt the gold and form it into a pure golden spike once the lifted the mold off they used the left over gold on the mold for the female figure once molded it looked like a perfect golden replica of Akari, Aiden’s mom and Lance’s wife and they slowly carried it to the top of the spike and slid it on via the hole in the stomach so the body was level with the window and melted some gold to seal up and gaps and to keep it in place. Once done the builders left and continued with their own lives and sent a picture to Aliza “Amazing…†once she was finished looking at the picture she destroyed it.

Ooc: i had to for Aiden ;3

Edited by Aliza Phoenix
  • Like 2

Random 2 super low ranking shinigami are standing in front of the captains office "Remember when we killed her and go a large sum of money ?" "yeah." They stand there for a few hours.

Ooc: there you go aiden you can now control them ;) just don't make them tell you i was the one who hired them