Byakuya Zaraki

Tavern

I read it :D i have to say it was a little lower than my expectations. I thought something significant was gonna happen, but eh, it's just aettibg up for the real stuff. Most epic part of the chapter: probably Hitsigaya and Rangiku at the end :D

I freakin told you! I told you not to get so dang excited but did you listen to me!? No LISTEN TO ME!

BTW SHUNSUI was the best in the chapter-personal opinion

Idk you did desert us.......but you shouldve never done that to begin with. A few good lashings and I think then you should be allowed back

Idk you did desert us.......but you shouldve never done that to begin with. A few good lashings and I think then you should be allowed back

Idk you did desert us.......but you should've never done that to begin with. A few good lashings and I think then you should be allowed back

:( but...but...but....*sigh* I apologize deeply to every member of the squad, including Captain Byakuya. I was foolish in leaving and joining squad 11. I took the war lightly and thought of it as a game i would particpate in. After reading through posts in the "Declaration of War" thread, I realized it was no game and that I shouldn't get myself or the squad involved in. *kneels* I shall remain loyal to Squad 6 for as long as you want me in! I promise! T-T I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry
  • Like 1

Sad to see you go Sai, best of luck in your new squad. Fingers crossed we wont see you for awhile...(ya know 'cause you'll be the strongest in that squad for awhile hopefully)

buh-bye620.jpg

• Like 1