Night Asakura

Cell-2 Spa

*Dante enters having had a bad day, he walks slowly and finally gets to the locker and changes before entering the spa. He enters the warm water and sits feeling more relaxed by the second as he starts to read from a old book he likes*

I really hope tomorrow would be a better day.

Edited by Dante Hirako
  • Like 2

Dante walks into the spa the bar was stocked as always as he pours himself a cup of sake. He drinks it slowly as it was heated sake before he got undressed and took hold of a yukata and wearing it, walking to the hot spring. He slowly got into the water as it burned him slightly, he luckily had his zanpakuto near him so he took hold of it and let his reiatsu pour out of him. He placed the swords tip in the water and it slowly cooled down the hot water to a more bearable level. He placed his znapakuto down and walked towards the middle of the hot spring  

a85a6a7b63582f3eecc5aec2efb1178e.thumb.jpg.2298ec65533eadf46f4130d67d1e37a3.jpg

He sat down and and felt the regeneration powers of the water healing all scrapes and restoring his reiatsu. The water now mildly warm was so relaxing and soft on his skin. 

• Like 2

Youta suddenly appeared by the spa with his glass of martini and his towel wrapped around his hips .

hey Dan! shines his perfect smile ... guess you are having fun ? mind if I join?

he then moves a toe in water to check the temperature !

brrrrr ... wow ... its cold !!! how do you stand it there? my bathtub is warmer than that freezing pole puddle ! 

he then sits on the bar stool , drinking a sip of his drink . 

well I had a practice today with your sis , thought maybe you should know. 

• Like 2

Dante was still relaxing he found Youta's shortening of his name to be so like him.

Hey Yoa, Feel free to enter. Water feels great.

A smile came to his face as Youta tried to enter the water but rather reluctantly could not. 

I like the water a bit mild. The regenerative powers are amazing.

Dante slowly gets out of the water feeling very relaxed.

My sister is a great teacher, she has a good understanding of reiatsu. You should take what she says to heart. You will quickly find yourself improve.

Dante used a towel to dry himself, He dressed himself in a loose kimono as he walked towards Youta.

7f1e3265e563d3b00ae0831d7c536021.jpg.3c65bbcd0c07566637e381c7fcfa081d.jpg

And took a seat next to Youta and poured himself another cup of sake and taking a small sip from it. 

• Like 3

Youtas smiles changes to a happy chuckle as Dante gives him a nickname as well , he thought he kinda can be cool not just cold , the thought gave him a little laugh . 

yeah I think she is great , her reiatsu is nothing like I have ever seen anywhere . I mean all those white hair and glowing eyes are so sexy but ... still hard to take the storm you know haha ... today she made me fight in that storm , said she wanted to push me to my limits ... guess she was satisfied or I dont know said I dont have hollow stuff . its good right?

he then leans a bit on the counter , waiting for Dante to reply eagerly . 

Edited by Youta Ashikaga
  • Like 3

Dante lost the smile on his face as he stared into the cup of sake. 

I don't know how much Alia has told you yet, but you see. We are not normal like other shinigami. We are hunted for what is inside us. We are experiments that had escaped and now they are after us. The power we have inside is a curse we had to fight to gain control over.

This power living inside us is extraordinary but most cant handle it. They take children and force it upon them and then test them and use them before killing them. I have tried stopping them for the longest time but their organization us bigger than you would think. I'm always close but cant seem to cut it all down

The sake was getting to Dante's head he was not a big drinker and the effects of the sake made him reveal more to Youta than he normally would. 

I'm sure we seem strange to you. My sister is more caring than most people you would meet. Do you think its fair to have her dragged off and tested and experimented on just because of the power she has inside of her. 

Dante poured the contents of the cup into his mouth before looking at Youta. He wanted to see what type of man he really was and if he was truly noble or if he was hiding something from them.  

• Like 3

Youtas smile disappears as a frown runs on his forehead, he gazed  down on the spas water , now steady and calm . the memories of men in the inn flashed in his mind and the moment one of them tried to cut his face with his own sword.

They were more suspicious than convincing , in another hand Dante is admitting that they have something inside... can it be the monster they were talking about ? ... but then if HIS version is the truth then they ... dont cure ... they kill. hmmm.... maybe they kill them because they cant control them and if they are as dangerous as they say then... maybe they are right to kill them when they are the weakest ... at childhood. 

just then Alias face appeared in his mind dancing with him , with her innocent look in her eyes. and her gentle caress as she cured his wounds after the training. her kind smile as she closed her eyes telling him everything is fine and petting his head like he is a little boy .  he shaked his head :

It is not the time to be emotional , Dante is not revealing all these to me for nothing , it means he is probably going to take a serious action towards my stay . damn hanging out with his sister was a mistake , made him super protective.

- so you say ... you are being hunted for being special ? you and your sister both ? wow thats... not what you hear everyday ! wow ... dont know what to say ! 

tried to keep eye contact with Dante not to reveal his story with people in the Inn and that he knew about them already. but then suddenly he lost his fake shocked look as Alias face took all corners of his mind for a moment , raising her chin waiting for a kiss and the feeling he had that moment ran into his chest , that he didnt want to hurt her in no way. to shake the thought away he moved his eyes on his glass grabbing it harder as he frowned. he felt so conflicted and troubled , few times in his life time he would feel like that , he was always sure of what he is doing and what he wants . he knew his reaction now would reveal his conflict as he was trained carefully on politics since childhood , this childish mistake was nothing he would have done ever. so he drank all his martini in one shot and waited for Dante to interrogate him . 

Edited by Youta Ashikaga
  • Like 3

Dante looked back to his cup and poured some more sake into it. He took hold of the cup and finished it in one go before placing it back down. 

We are not special we are just trying to live normal lives. They think we are.. .. special. How would you feel being locked in a cage with nothing but a cold floor and darkness for company? Loosing your mind riddled in pain wondering if and when the next round of horror would come to take you. The screams of others echoing in pain and dying as they get over come by the darkness inside them. 

Dante poured more sake into his cup and emptying it into his mouth. He looked at Youta his cheeks red and his eyes not as bright a blue as normal. 

There is more to this world than you think. True evil does not come from creatures roaming the nights its from ideas created by men obsessed with power, lies and deceit. 

Dante fumbled around on his chair the effects of the sake now slowly showing in his character. 

You might think we are monsters. I'm sure many would. He pointed his finger at Youta. I just want to let you know. We are not. In fact we are nothing like that. We are created to be demons but we had and have a choice in what we want to be. I wont ever be what they want me to be. I wont have them kill innocent children for experimentation and letting them die just to see what they become. 

Dante's head was slowly bobbing before he placed his arm on the counter and rest his head on it mumbling. 

I ... wont ever be... what they created me to...be....

He fell asleep sitting in his chair. The cup he was drinking from was close to the edge of the counter almost ready to fall to the ground. He intended to have a drinking contest with Youta before he left the water but his inability to hold his liquor was his downfall. 

• Like 3

Youta tilts his head and looked at Dante . his face lighten up with the reflection of water as he was deep in dream lands like a baby . 

80f2cef6c69f3291f27a088d0b293ed9.jpg.b066ef3c72851292a679112c65937395.jpg

I was wrong he is not a politician to read body language that easily hmmm ...  

he looked around the spa to order someone but there were no butler at service and it was almost midnight .

*sighs*... they are never around when you need them. 

he stood up still gazing at Dantes face , thinking about his story ... he walked back to closets and changed his clothes opened the door to leave the spa but he lingered , looked back at Dante sleeping like that and his sword left farther beside the spa . 

well... its more than an opening for a person in run ! 

he then folded his arms and leand by the door looking at Dante with a small smile :

hmmm... these two siblings makes me confused ! I must admit his story is pretty convincing better than what those men told me . 
he then walked to the sword on the floor , put it on his shoulder before holding Dante in his arms and walk into garden .

to be continued in the Cell 2 mansion page 6

Edited by Youta Ashikaga
  • Like 3

Dante walks into the spa with Aurora. He turns to her and with a gesture of his hand. 

There is the change room for ladies and there is for the men. Now get changed and into the water so you can recover. That's an order. 

He smiled gently and then went into the men's changing room. He stood at a locker changing into a yukata and then walked out towards the hot spring. He was first as expected Aurora was injured after all. He decided to get into the water first moving over towards a rock and placing his back on it breathing deeply. The water was hot and burning but he felt relaxed as he sat looking up at the the starry sky above him. He was thinking about the days training and especially Aurora and her injuries. He was wondering if he pushed her to hard given her drive to keep going even though it hurts. The feeling of his reiatsu slowly restoring made him close his eyes and relax even more. 

• Like 2

Aurora took off her kimono , she could see all her body is injured and bruised. it was so uncomfortable for her to be in the spa and wear Yukata but couldnt disagree while it was an straight order. 

hmm ... he knows me well already ! 

the thought gave her a slight smile on the corner of her lips  . she tried to cover her injuries , she didnt want to make Dante feel bad about the training  . but still injuries on her feet and forearms were visible even a little on the back of her neck as she tied her her all up . she walked out of dressing room saw Dante relaxing in the water and have closed his eyes. even though his eyes were closed she blushed and felt so shy so tried to sit as far as possible . as hot water covered her body she felt relaxed immediately . her tense muscles could feel relax and she sighed in relaxation. 

• Like 1

Dante heard Aurora enter the water he kept his eyes closed as he was trying to stay objective and not make her feel uncomfortable. He just remained quiet as they both sat in the water regenerating reiatsu. After a few hours past Dante slowly opened his eyes he was feeling dizzy from the hot water not having used his ice to cool it down a bit. He struggled about before getting out of the water and taking some cold water from the bar and drinking it. He looked over to Aurora. 

Are you feeling any better? You should be fully healed and restored by know. I think we are ready for another round of training now. 

Dante smiled waiting for Aurora.

• Like 1

Aurora jumped as she was napping in hot water , it was so relaxing that she really fell asleep . she felt so refreshed and healthy. all her injuries were cured. 

of course commander .

she then walked out of the water , and head to the changing room as she felt so shy with her clothes all wet sticking to her body shamefully . she blushed deep as she closed the door and changed into a clean Kimono . 

• Like 2

Dante Waited for Aurora. She finally revealed herself looking much better with her wounds healed and reiatsu now restored. The silently walked next to each other making there way back to the training grounds to continue there training. 

Back to training grounds page 11

• Like 1